Recent content by DB15

1. DB15

For Sale/Trade 27oz VOLT

Pm sent bro...
  2. DB15

LTTF 26 or 27oz sb73v

Yeah y'all better find one cause since mine cracked mine will be the only hands loving on her...
  3. DB15

Would you look at that!

Well put...
  4. DB15

Any fishermen in here??

Catching a single red is on my list....
  5. DB15

asa Z

I have had Zero trouble hitting 44/375s for distance with my Asa Z's... That's just my experience though... I have been swinging one since last summer and since may have 5 in game swings with another bat... These things are no joke..
  6. DB15

Whats in the cup in between games

That's what's up right there... Good stuff..
  7. DB15

ASA Z Rattle

I bet it's smokin hott...
  8. DB15

boozin on a diet

I'm a pretty big fan of ultras myself...
  9. DB15

Was Jack3d reformulated recently?

I do both before games and before a workout...
  10. DB15

Afraid of not dying.

Your idea of being afraid of not dying is kinda what motivated me to seriously persure a lifestyle change and knock weight off... In November I was at 385... The fattest and most unhappy I have ever been... This morning I weighed in at 318... Better but not yet near where I need to be... Prolly...
  11. DB15

For Sale 2011 asa Z 1000 27oz.

Wish I had half the Z's you have sold...
  12. DB15

Cleats

I agree with some of the above bros... I switched to turfs and have not regretted at all... I'm a rather big fella and the turfs are much better on my feet... Just my opinion..
  13. DB15

Team TPS hats...

Hats look great bro... Thanks again..
  14. DB15

Z1000 end cap spinning!!??

Yelp bro have one myself... Don't know what causes it but mine will spin like crazy... Prolly has 300-400 cuts after it started... But still mashes with no sign of stopping... Not sure how you could fix it without popping it out..
  15. DB15

reasonable replies when other team ask if your bat is juiced?

No, but thanks for asking...