DC206
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• they tried to put one on Memorial Day weekend but most of us were at PACWIDE so i heard it turned out to be 3 throw together teams and turned out terrible.
    As of now, we were planning on going to Vegas for Western. However, we haven't seen any information concerning Western AMMo Bowl this year, other than an initial call for POCs. We have already recieved Sheppard's Invitation, so, if we don't hear anything from the guys at Nellis, we will head to Sheppard. But, the team as a whole would understandably rather go to Vegas, so, we're in a holding pattern right now. But, we plan to make either Sheppard or Vegas.

I seen you were at DM. I have been talking with MSgt Moreau (worked with him at Incirlik) and he said you guys were planning on going to Vegas as well. That still the plan?
    We have made both western and central the last 2 years, I'm not sure how many people I can convince to go all the way to Boise this year so Sheppard might be the only one Dyess makes. Hearn puts on a good time there, lots of free beer and food, plus the winner get hotels paid for the following year. Not bad.
    I don't know of many tournaments that take place in Tucson (most are in PHX), but I have run into a couple of tournament teams. We played our first league game against a team called "Maximum Heat" and they were pretty freaking good (E level mens team, but probably play D level tournaments, at least). We had some more sandbaggers in my coed league last season, but they'll probably be harder to track down - they call themselves "Team X" when they sign up for the city leagues, but I've seen them wear jerseys that say "Crush" and "Havok" (never "Team X"). Give the city office a call and they may pass your number on to the teams' managers: 520-791-4870

If you're looking for another mens team that plays league, then you may be interested in the Beers. We're E level now, but hope to move up for the fall season (we're about 50/50 as far as real talent goes right now).
    What's up with you lately. You don't even want to chill. How did you change to the rookie. Kaz tried to call me out on saying that he shouldn't be the coach. and said that I said he wasn't commited. but I talked to him and I guess it's cool now. He didn't appreciate that I was throwing out alot of ideas and ****, thought I was trying to "call the shots". He said that others on the team have noticed also and that PEOPLE TALK. But whatever is whatever I just want to play ball. were you just pissed this weekend or was it directed at someone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…