Recent content by dccoach

1. D

bat weight?

I believe the general consensus is what works best for you is what you should go with. Simply because upper-level hitters are using one bat weight doesn't mean it will be effective for you. However, I understand the logic of your question. There is also physics behind this and I have read...
  2. D

when has a bat reached the end of the line

Correct. Isn't a forum a good place to learn? Ask a question and someone will explain it to you. I did research a little and all I got was that temp could damage a composite, since the juggy was used, it could have been used in low temps before our team picked it up..but that's all I can think...
  3. D

I looked at both bats, they are both composites...but if you understood the question correctly, you would understand that the comparison you are making is not what I am asking, I am asking when do you know your bat is at the end of the line, it just so happens that I picked up the ultra II and...
  4. D

Yep, I hear ya. It happens without fail. Beginning to think there is no such thing as an appropriate question around here because somewhere, someone, knows the answer and will call you an idiot for not knowing.
  5. D

I'll delete my account after you jump off a bridge **** Head
  6. D

Well that would explain it then, thanks...the ultra is a superior bat.
  7. D

Why would I waste my time and your time asking a non-serious question. Get real. Maybe you don't believe it but that doesn't make it fake. It could be that the weight, balance vs. end-load difference between the two bats is different and why I had different results with the two bats. But the...
  8. D

Typically I use the Juggy, today picked up the Miken Ultra II, and put it out on a 290ft field, I typically can't do that with my Juggy, as it seems to be more of a line drive bat. It was the same double-header so I swung the two bats the same. Is it simply that the Juggy is done or is it that...
  9. D

My work out plan

>>>>>I couldn't imagine dedicating days to shoulders?, chest, chest and arms....etc. I agree. Doing this could lead to over-training which will minimize your gains at best or lead to injuries at worst. The reason is that small muscle groups like shoulders are best done in conjunction with...
  10. D

Price Check JK Jason Kendrick Supremacy ReLoaded (NR)

Whats the deal with this bat, or combats in general? Noticed a lot of teams rocking the combat arsenal. Are they a new company trying to grow and compete with Easton and Demartini etc.. They seem reasonable priced for composite bats...any suggestions on a starter bat from them..how different...
  11. D

flyswatter or juggy?

yeah the juggy have a very different feel from the other bats that I have used..there is very little to no feedback when you crack the ball...it doesn't feel like you are hitting hard but sure does go...borrowed my friends juggy for my games tonight...we broke it in all summer so it should be...
  12. D

flyswatter or juggy?

Thanks. Read the two posts. Good reviews for both bats. I suppose I'll have to use trial and error and see what works for me.
  13. D

flyswatter or juggy?

I mostly batted with the JUG but recently tried the FlySwatter and kinda liked it...can anyone tell me what the major differences are between these two types of bats...I looked at Demarini's site and checked the two bats out but I am not that sure what the differences are. I suppose all that...
  14. D

gross production stat. useful?

Umm, I just want to know about GPA...OPS is what I use now...but I like the idea of weighing OBP more than SLG%...just wondering for softball if GPA is more useful SLG is usually inflated...I don't have enough info to calculate EA anyway...