Recent content by dds109

1. dds109

For Sale New Colton Hat Order (stocking caps)

stocking caps came in will ship today
  2. dds109

For Sale Colton36 Jersey Buy-In

thanks sweetness!
  3. dds109

everything was shipped says most will get 2/4 and a few 2/5... Thank you all for your jersey orders I really appreciate it, it will never get old seeing jerseys and hats on the field that help keep the memory of my son alive
  4. dds109

Jerseys will be shipped out Monday morning via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail service I would guess everyone will get them Wends/Thursday next week
  5. dds109

last day to get order in.
  6. dds109

jerseys are set to be delivered Saturday but seeing as we are not open saturday they will be to me monday and I will ship out monday afternoon to everyone
  7. dds109

they are shipping to me now
  8. dds109

should be soon i sent off for an update
  9. dds109

For Sale Colton36 Stocking Caps

Order Here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1419478
  10. dds109

Colton Stocking Caps Pacific Pom Pom Stocking Cap Black/Charcoal Colton 36 Logo on front One size fits most $25 for 1 $45 for 2 Paypal as Friends and Family no Comments. paypal: [email protected] Want to Order Friday January 29 Info I need in a PM back to me Name Address How Many...
  11. dds109

I have to get 10 of each to run both
  12. dds109

looks like they will be $20 plus shipping same as hats. $25 for first one $20 for additional Ill put a order forum up. going to do the black one this round
  13. dds109

Would any of you be interested? Our team is going to be getting Stocking Caps made and didn't know if people were inters ted here. Getting pricing so I will know shortly what prices will be. Pacific Stocking Caps Black/Graphite Navy/Red
  14. dds109

OK jersey order is being placed today. People that wanted in from FB are payed up.