For Sale Colton36 Jersey Buy-In

dds109

Love you Son...
Hey guys 4 years ago I lost my son Colton, 36 minutes after he was born to PKD. Its a disease that affects the kidneys and did not let his develop during pregnancy. We found out 3 months before he was born and his fate. It was our first child and it was devastating to us.

We have done 2 rounds of hats and people were asking if they could buy one of our team jerseys. I decided to open it up to the board to see if any of you are interested. With Christmas approaching I understand if you wish to wait until after Christmas.

Order will go in January 2nd.

$50 shipped
(proceeds after jersey and shipping goes toward 2016 Colton Donation to PKD/Masey Park)

Paypad as GIFT: [email protected]

Please DM me and put in the Body of Paypal:
SBF Name:
Name:
Address:
Size:
Number:
Name for Back:

Thank you everyone for wearing this tribute on the field all over the place!

Orders:
1) Conger - 2XL Tall - 13 PAID
2) Eroc13 - Boehm - XL - 11 PAID
3) yellowmein - Wright - 2XL - 5 PAID
4) Keyz331 - Keelin - 2XL - 31 PAID
5) wcoastsoftball - BLANK - XL - 23 PAID
6) AggieBigShow - Ramirez - 4XL - 19 PAID
7) acr5352 - ROUSSEAU - XL - 22 - PAID
8) T$$ - Quenzer - 2XL - 36 - PAID
9)
10)

Last edited:

wcoastsoftball

You guys buying 2xl, how big are you? I usually don't buy jerseys so want to make sure I get the right size. I thought xl since that is my shirt size. 6'2" 225ish.

dds109

Love you Son...
had a few people ask about getting a jersey so I will give them till tomorrow to get me info and paypal. Thanks everyone for orders if you want in you have till tomorrow.

dds109

Love you Son...
jerseys are set to be delivered Saturday but seeing as we are not open saturday they will be to me monday and I will ship out monday afternoon to everyone

dds109

Love you Son...
Jerseys will be shipped out Monday morning via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail service I would guess everyone will get them Wends/Thursday next week

dds109

Love you Son...
everything was shipped says most will get 2/4 and a few 2/5...
Thank you all for your jersey orders I really appreciate it, it will never get old seeing jerseys and hats on the field that help keep the memory of my son alive

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
Awesome is all I can say. Thanks again! And I wear my hat to the softball field almost every night in the summer haha