Recent content by deKilla

1. deKilla

Can't seem to hit the ball in front!!! need help

So this is slow-pitch, right? You keep hitting off field and you are not trying too. How can this be? Temporary fix would be to open your stance right up. Permanent fix would be through tee work.
  2. deKilla

league playoffs

Well it is a 70+ team league with 5 divisions and only 8 teams in the first division, this is a coed league lol. Lower division teams complain about everything and drive the LD nuts! We have captains meetings with all the teams and the lower teams do some serious complaining and say some...
  3. deKilla

league playoffs

I just recieved an email from the LD that he sent out to all teams about playoffs in a couple weeks lol :) "Please ensure that all players on your teams have PHOTO ID with them at the games, we might be doing random checks to help eliminate the onslaught of protests. Anyone that does not have...
  4. deKilla

Am I the only masher that prefers 2 piece bats/

lol my wife can hit a ball further than you lol
  5. deKilla

Am I the only masher that prefers 2 piece bats/

This **** got old a couple years ago...give it a rest tool! you swing like a girl too!
  6. deKilla

Sliding for Dummies

7. deKilla

Throwing Issues to 1st base

Op you can stay on this team as a fun team and join a more serious competitive mens team? In my coed league there are over 70+ coed teams in 5 divisions. I play div 1 and only have 8 pretty good torney caliber teams in it, pretty good ball. I watch teams from the 3,4 and 5th division play and...
  8. deKilla

Sliding for Dummies

I can still remember when I was kid and that was a long time ago lol, our coach teaching us how to do a pop up slide at second base.
  9. deKilla

Tee work today

Good way to think! Like I said before you have good mechanics so don't stray from them, you just need "quality bp sessions" with a good pitcher to fine tune your swing. I will help you get some more power while staying within your mechanics you have now. Just give me a day or two.
  10. deKilla

Tee work today

I will make a quick video for you with a couple ideas for you to tinker with. I will show you how to load up your upper body for maximum torque and rotation.
  11. deKilla

Tee work today

ok, well first make sure you keep your eyes on the ball all the way through the swing and keep your left shoulder closed as long as possible before you let it open up. Its been a while since I did tee work but it usually takes a me at least a couple session for me to start squaring up the ball...
  12. deKilla

Tee work today

firstly look how you cant find a comfortable distance from the tee to hit from. You need to find that distance consistently and then you can work on your mechanics correctly. Compare your body position to the edge of the video from one swing to another.
  13. deKilla

I have a guy on first on my coed team, the dude is 6'6 :D do you have a guy or girl playing second and are a lot of balls hit to your second basemen is this league?
  14. deKilla

well, your only as good as your girls in coed ball. Take a couple more losses and then suggest moving players around and when one girl steps up at first, try and convince the coach to keep her their.
  15. deKilla

Catcher wearing a mask!!!!!

I caught a couple innings once, i was scared when I was back their, I was thinking i may take a foul tip to the face! lol