Recent content by desperados

1. D

Knee Replacement

to those who have had knee replacement, how long was absence from work? Would anyone who did one at a time do both if they could do it over again?
  2. D

If you could go back in time....

you really have to field the grounder on the infield like they taught you in baseball years ago......out in front in a squat position where you can really look the ball into the glove, not into your waist the lazy way....if you do that you will catch them all and be in a position to execute...
  3. D

New to Slowpitch Softball

your boy isn't too happy sharing his bat because the metal bats only have a few swings in them.....when you get one you are comfortable with you hold onto it for dear life.
  4. D

Bat Collections 3

LUV that Techzilla...looks PRISTINE
  5. D

Rocketech Reload

that guy better watch out, some guys around here won't like the price $$, LOL
  6. D

Rocketech Reload

the bay has a 29 and 31, not quite what you specified but....
  7. D

Best Cleats/turf shoes for hurting heels

older age and metasarglia are my issues, after spending a small fortune on higher priced inserts I have discovered SUPERFEET Orange, shoes must be bought larger to accomodate, it's been a lifesaver. SUPERFEET can be bought in a number of colors each suited to target specific needs.
  8. D

face mask where you can wear cap forwards?

funny I have to also wear prescription glasses, maybe that would work...
  9. D

Most comfortable cleats?

OK finally found the insoles that WORK, SUPERFEET Orange, they are expensive yes but work, I am back to my NB 3000V3 moldeds a size larger with the SUPERFEET in them. Next day I feel great, feet don't hurt and I don't feel like I got hit by a truck.....
  10. D

can't see w/out a hat....thus it is required per se.....lights are too low
  11. D

not really a glare, lights are so low they are directly in your eyes....
  12. D

great question, i dont have an answer but await one, our fields the lights are so low a HAT is required. thus an inability to wear a mask which I would welcome.
  13. D

Most comfortable cleats?

returned the NB CompV1 after one wearing.....man they hurt worse than the NB 3000v3 moldeds....waiting on my $150 credit......
  14. D

Most comfortable cleats?

i feel ya pain bro.....$152 shipped. But I have to find shoes that don't kill my feet.....turfs don't work for me, slide all over.....the NB 3000v3 moldeds I had last year were the worst......let's see how the CompV1 work...so far not so good, after wearing during a BP session the front ripped...
  15. D

Most comfortable cleats?

if you determine you want to try to put in better insoles on your molded cleats pleasse note they must be bought at at least one size larger....maybe even wider......I have made that mistake already.....in my 50's and playing twice a week last year in NB 3000v3 moldeds and by season end I...