Recent content by Dev

1. Dev

Do fastbacks even make the hand stall tighter?

i want to spray paint that t post on my basket web. then it would look awesome. and i'll do it in pink too.
  2. Dev

For Sale Wilson A2000 1799

i love the yellow lace. i'll pay extra for that dirty palm.
  3. Dev

For Sale team set of full dye jerseys

i'd like to take that large #18 off your hands
  4. Dev

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

spooooooky :scared:
  5. Dev

Price Check 26oz Easton ST100

this guy is back from the future. whats up with the dc41?
  6. Dev

New glove time

interwebz is overrated
  7. Dev

How do you break in your outfield gloves?

i dont have much experience breaking in gloves, only about 5 so far but for me it depends if im playing with two in the pinky or standard 5 fingers. when i break a glove in with two in the pinky i like to have a break point on both sides of the heel pad. it allows for a thumb to ring/pinky...
  8. Dev

Favorite pregame meal

8oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup veggies of choice. stir fry that ***** up
  9. Dev

New glove time

definitely the 12.5"
  10. Dev

Help regarding PRORV23 stitching

that is the backstitch they do to reinforce the end of the thread so the stitching won't come undone.
  11. Dev

i bought 2 of the 42008 model. i'm want to relace the trap on one and see how i like it. i've never used this type of web on a glove before so i think i need to use it and get a feel for it, then i can decide if this trap is good for me.
  12. Dev

any recommendations for a web swap on a spalding pro select 13"?
  13. Dev

antelope valley

thank you. i already play with a team on wednesday nights and i would like to play a few times more during the week. i'll keep my eye out for him. thanks again.
  14. Dev

antelope valley

is there anyone out here looking for an extra player or someone to hit bp with?