Recent content by devo12

1. devo12

Official 2021 Last AB Thread

After 6 years I can post in this thread again. Solo home run in my last ab in league tonight.
  2. devo12

SBF VA Jack Day the man the myth the legend

Hope all is well men! Fostering two kids and having one of my own has all but ended my softball days for now. If anyone plays around Cherokee give me a shout. Unless it’s you Jack.
  3. devo12

Goff Thread

Y’all don’t understand how easy the course is though.
  4. devo12

Goff Thread

9 over front yesterday. 4 over back. I hate golf. It’s so hit or miss
  5. devo12

Goff Thread

Man played 18 today. I’m tired and awful. Need whole lot of practice. It’s so dumb not playing for a month takes you 10 steps back.
  6. devo12

Goff Thread

Might just order an exotics lol
  7. devo12

Tennessee Roll Call #6

It was super late one night in a tourney. I wasn’t paying a lot of attention playing right center and jack one hopped the fence. He might have scored because I was too busy yelling at him to go get the ball.
  8. devo12

Goff Thread

Man that’s a sweet deal on that. And idc what bag. I’m just waiting on a sale for one to be around 75 bucks.
  9. devo12

Goff Thread

FYI. Go Cards this weekend!!! Satterfield was a pe teacher at my elementary school for a year.
  10. devo12

Goff Thread

I haven’t played in a month. Driving range is a must tomorrow. Dog fight with the senior citizens thursday
  11. devo12

Goff Thread

Anyone have a bag they wanna get rid of? Need a new one but dang it they are expensive
  12. devo12

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Place is a total ghost town! I’m still mad jack roasted me in 2016 in Cherokee. I’ll never forget. 2 am or so in the morning. Thought we were friends until that swing he put on the ball.
  13. devo12

Goff Thread

https://www.budgetgolf.com/taylormade-tp-collection-ardmore-mid-mallet_putter-super-stroke.html Any of you righties looking for a putter.
  14. devo12

Goff Thread

Too bad the match isn’t Friday!
  15. devo12

Goff Thread

Visors 4 life