3. D

For Sale/Trade 27oz SCN20BW

28oz scn4 minty
  4. D

For Trade 09 jeff hall titan 26.5oz

Bump it up
  5. D

For Trade few bats for sale

Im sending a pic its paint chips due to ****ty fields i play at but there is no cracks no rattle just cosmetics
  6. D

For Trade 09 jeff hall titan 26.5oz

Im trading my well broken in titan that i gots a lot of pop just too light for me im looking to trade it for a 27oz or 28oz one piece bat either miken or worth but would like an easton if intrested hit me up with offers
  7. D

Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

I was woundering what is worth options on m7598 my friend has one with a crack on it seeing what his options are and also what do u get for a booger bat return
  8. D

Juggy

What is the replacement for a second batch juggy
  9. D

what is the return on a m7598

Just curious what worth is offering for a return now
  10. D

For Trade LTT minty 28oz blk titan

pm sent to u
  11. D

For Sale NIW titan

price drop to what price now
  12. D

whats up why did i only recive half of our deal i want my bat back if theres a problem why was...

whats up why did i only recive half of our deal i want my bat back if theres a problem why was my package supposed to be here today come to find out u recalled it back it sounds like ur trying to scam me
  13. D

GTG Soldier

scratch that was supposed to recive the second bat of our trade to come to find out he recalled the pakage something is fishy going on here bump this to make sure this guy doesnt scam anyone else
  14. D

GTG Soldier

dont hesitate to deal with him. deal went very smoothly very fast shipping