Recent content by doc63

1. doc63

For Sale/Trade Nike athena

My apologies if post it correctly or price it right. I'm currently deployed over seas and trying to move this gloves since there no need for it. Yes it's new with tags was a gift. But I have 2 others I use and don't need this one I can get more pics of u want em..and 50? Last I saw the glove...
  2. doc63

For Sale/Trade Nike athena

Got a new Nike athena glove tags still on it 13 Inch all black for a lefty asking 200 obo will trade for a 27 Oz 2 piece bat of equal value asa or usssa
  3. doc63

Vinci Jerseys

digital 63 2xl when do you need the money ?
  4. doc63

looking for commited playersn in so cal

you still need players? what part of so cal d u play in ? im in downtown sd i pitch mostly play out field and first base if need be
  5. doc63

For Sale lots for sale

do u still have the scn8 ? if so how many hits on it?
  6. doc63

For Sale utrip 27oz nanotek $80

can u email me a pic?
  7. doc63

For Sale Demar Juggy 27oz (ASA)

150 for a 3d batch? and glue rattel on the end cap?
  8. doc63

For Sale Demar Juggy 27oz (ASA)

u still have it?
  9. doc63

Anarchist Weight Loss Challenge 2.0

sounds fun
  10. doc63

Going back to metals, need info/advice on Anderson's

Yeah I have the 11 rt and it's end loaded and swings nice u will really like it it's a 27 oz
  11. doc63

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

haha stay away from those damn scooter i hate them im in japan there every and annoying dont do it
  12. doc63

For Trade 28oz juggy

u looking to sell it?
  13. doc63

Anderson Rocketech question

yeah great deal i use a composite till the balls go mush then i swing my anderson and u cant see a diff in how the balls fly
  14. doc63

I'm just wondering . . .

im headed back to cali this oct and looking to put a team together in the sd riverside area when i do
  15. doc63

ogrt

yes i would like to wear pjs to work lol better then marpats and boots in a clinic haha