Recent content by Dogue

1. Dogue

For Sale ADIDAS & OG BIGCAT 4 SALE

Dang that Big Cat is clean...GLWS
  2. Dogue

SR Tournament Team...

FL Half Century has a list of players looking for teams too and there are several teams at all levels in central FL. https://floridahalfcentury.org/en.connections.htm
  3. Dogue

For Sale Adidas Melee 12 / 26.5oz EL *SOLD*

Too light for me but good deal on a hot bat.
  4. Dogue

Who needs 44/375 ASA Stamped Ball?

I'm in for a bucket of Synthetics at that price as long as these are 12". PM me the details Chad.
  5. Dogue

Demarini Denny C

Have about 50-60 on mine. Love the feel with the stiff handle. It seems that mine is hot on the last 1/3 of the barrel but middle of the barrel in feels like a handle shot...really hoping that part loosens up. If it does I think I found my replacement for the Big Cats (haven't liked any of...
  6. Dogue

35+ Softball

I've only heard of 40+ but there may be 35+ out there. Neither should be considered "senior" IMO.
  7. Dogue

For Sale SOLD!!! Two LS Hyper senior bats...$125!!!

I can't get your pics to work... Is the Melee 2 the one piece model, and if so is it grey/yellow or grey/orange?
  8. Dogue

Demarini Denny C vs Worth AT18

Never been a Demarini fan but I have a 28oz DC on the way.
  9. Dogue

2017 26oz Miken big cat freak

I've been looking for another one in 28oz...they're not easy to come by.
  10. Dogue

For Sale Miken freak 12 28oz

Hmmm. Not many 28's around but looks like nobody's home on this deal.
  11. Dogue

Best end-loaded Senior bat

This is your answer. ^ You really do have to try some different bats if at all possible. It took me a while to find a senior bat that felt good...many of them are hot but didn't fit my swing. I like EL and found the Big Cat's feel great to me but I also swing a Dudley 2.0. The heavy Melee's...
  12. Dogue

Playing against softballfan brothers

That's cool! I've met a couple guys on here and played against Buggs a couple times. Bats must look like toothpicks in Butlers hands.
  13. Dogue

Wanted ASA U2

These posts were almost a year ago and looks like all the bats were sold/traded, but good luck!
  14. Dogue

Just turned 50 and joining sr league

Try out some Adidas, Dudley, Miken bats if you can. Nothing Combat has made for senior recently is anything great. You have to find what works best for your swing though.
  15. Dogue

Price check : 2018 worth wkd senior 1 piece 27oz

On FB they range from $80-110 from what I've seen lately.