Recent content by doublebagel

1. doublebagel

Boombah Compressor T3

Love mine, definitely worth the $199 price tag. Breast cancer models also come in 1/2 ounces endloads too.
  2. doublebagel

Nike Vapor Speed Turf

I saw them online but always wondered about the durability of the "knubs" on the bottom. At utrip world last year I saw a guy with them and asked how well they held up, he said he hasn't had a problem all year. I ordered a pair online right after that and I've loved them. Light and comfortable...
  3. doublebagel

Boombah bats no longer approved for NSA and ISA play

Correct......thank god. IDGAF about NSA, its dead in STL.
  4. doublebagel

Boombah bats no longer approved for NSA and ISA play

I was checking an older video from the BP hero and someone made a comment that Boombah bats are no longer approved for NSA and ISA. I thought that was really odd so I checked. According to NSA's non- approved bat list (updated 3/16/18): Bats listed below are not legal for play with NSA Boombah...
  5. doublebagel

Boombah Boss Compressor T3

I have a T3 and dually, I would probably swing the dually first if I was hitting 44/375's. No fear of breaking the dually.
  6. doublebagel

First time I noticed they were down to $199...........
  7. doublebagel

Mini T3 update....bat has nearly 600 hits with all kinds of different balls and a bunch of hard stuff. It recently tested between 1425 and 1450 (failing is 1300, non linear) Hits extremely well and has an insane sound. Just noticed they are on sale too so might have to grab another.
  8. doublebagel

LTB Right hand batting glove

I'm left handed and only use the right batting glove, I figured some of you righties do the opposite. Anyone looking to get rid of their lightly used or new right batting glove? Looking for XL.
  9. doublebagel

SBF Freak Honeybadger and Connell Legit

Interesting to watch your swing change from the HB to the Worth. You hit the ball much better with the HB IMO. with the worth you had your elbow up and added a bat waggle. Just pointing it out.
  10. doublebagel

Another P.O.W./MIA...

I love last years as well. I'll have to send it and my dually to LSX for an update vid.
  11. doublebagel

P.O.W/ M.I.A Boss BP video

Finally got a good video of the POW Boss. (not sure why so many dislikes on the video, probably bc of me in the beginning. This was after 3 or 4 rounds of BP with the Anarchy and I had a blister) I really like this bat.
  12. doublebagel

Dually update

Just an update on my dually for everyone curious how they progress. I put the first 100 hits on it with classic m's and then LSXfreak put another 50-75 hits on it with his video review with evil bp 52's and some 52/300 game balls. With 150-200 hits I had it tested at a USSSA tourney and it was...
  13. doublebagel

Dually vs ASA Demarini

I love my dually BUT the Asa demarinis are better for the 52's. Now keep this is mind, I only have 300 hits on my dually so it could get better. If you are hitting anything other than 52's or it could be a team bat....don't get a Demarini. It won't last as long.
  14. doublebagel

Bat Bag With Built In Cooler

+1 for the mobile edge.............and its lifetime warranty
  15. doublebagel

DeMarini Juggy OVL ASA BP

Before this video I hadn't swung a Demarini in a while but I actually liked this one. Swung a black juggy last night and it was significantly more soft feeling than the OVL