Recent content by Dougiefresh91

1. D

For Sale 14 Jeff hall 26.5

hall https://imgur.com/gallery/ZwWSZ I know they don't have my username but that's all I have currently thanks
  2. D

For Sale 14 Jeff hall 26.5

I've got a 26.5 Jeff hall legit for sale has a taped grip and slight knob wobble in one direction. has cosmetic scratches and such. no cracks or rattles of any kind. bat does pass compression at 250 unknown number of hits but my guess is 300-400 range may be a bit higher looking for 160 shipped...
  3. D

This just happened.....

NSA always seems to change the type of balls they use. It's a matter of what they have in stock. World's this year they used I believe it was 44 cor then provies they were 52 only because they ran out of 44 the week prior at coed
  4. D

LTB 2015 Freak Black

the 15 was only el it' the black and yellow one
  5. D

Price Check 2014 Jeff hall 26.5

Anyone.....
  6. D

Wrong Paypal Address

Hey Tim I worked out ok though didn't i? Haha glad you were my first deal on here. Couldn't have made it any easier
  7. D

Price Check 2014 Jeff hall 26.5

Wonder what a Jeff hall grey and pink model 26.5 is worth unknown amount of hits passed compression at 250. Knob wigglea a bit some diamond rash. And a taped grip thanks
  8. D

Anyone sent a bat back in a while?

375 with a combat....
  9. D

For Sale Freak 12 ri

Traded it to kevin.michael68
  10. D

For Sale Freak 12 ri

Trade pending
  11. D

Price Check Niw receipt utrip est

Wondering what a few 26 and 27 blue est xl in wrapper would go for along with a receipt thanks
  12. D

For Sale Freak 12 ri

Have NIW freak 12 RI looking to sell weight is a 27 oz. Looking for 200 shipped I don't think I got a receipt off the top of my head. Can maybe look around if it's a deal breaker thanks for looking Freak 12 https://imgur.com/gallery/uqLJV
  13. D

Price Check Several Fulks

But also depends on weight
  14. D

Price Check Several Fulks

Bakesta72 is always on the look out for these
  15. D

For Sale Freak12 RI

messaged you sir lmk