D'sNuts #5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, been playin in that mda tourney all weekend & just saw this message. Crap we have our fall league tourney that nite. I don't think we'll be done til 10pm.
    Thanks for all the hard work you do to get this off I know some people are a pain but it was alot of fun to play in every year. By the way nice uniform.
    I have you heard anything on the softball yet, Decker Sports are holding them for me

Let me know ASAP
    Thank and Happy Holiday
    Hey all is well! Still cracking up over that bat you sent me ./. err... or half a bat ..ahahahahha
    they are both great balls.....I havent hit very many guru's but they are definately a smaller ball and hard so they should fly well...
    That may change this year. We played 6/7 last year cause we all worked 3rd's. Now most of us are unemployed so who knows. With that many teams they may not.
    Oh yeah i know. It'll be fun with 16 teams, at least you won't play the same ones over and over again.
    Well, i guess i'll have to pull a blackwell and start a big fight and get us both kicked out. Ha. If i pitch i'll walk you every time. FYI, we are playing at hayes on friday's if your interested in playing a few games out there.
    last fall at season big joe picked some of these up and was hitting them in a game against us and our pitcher called hin out on them cause it said composite on the ball, and mike said not to use them and joe wound up blowing up and getting tossed.
    i knew they were legal but i wasnt gonna say anything cause they were killing em.

they for this weekend
    depends, i have had some evils that kind of balloon up after getting wet, but still have a rock hard center and dont seem to hit as well. so keep em dry and those are g2g

the t/a... i left one in the bed of my truck ALLLLLL winter, thru snow and rain. and i think thats the one you hit to the street at iles two weeks ago.

this for this weekend
    You know being a combatant is not really being in a real club, right? If you can find one of those clowns to get you one for free,, then I may change my mind!! AHHhHhH
    Come out here I will take you to Combat and you can swing whatever your heart desires!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…