Recent content by DStandridge

1. DStandridge

WTB/TF: Easton ST98: 27oz

Title says it all. PM me here, thanks!
  2. DStandridge

Red 4tf serial number 4......

I have a 4 and a 5. I personally couldn't tell a difference between the two. Kills the ball regardless. But, I was under the impression that the first number, was the model year is was built for. 4 = 2014, 5 = 2015
  3. DStandridge

Need a new UTrip bat

If you plan on staying in the 1 piece market. The psycho, I've seen is going for a 100 bucks now. But 2-piece seems the way to go these days. And if you go that route, the Freak Black is what I'd look at if I were you. Pending end load, you could go to the Dc-41, or Balanced Freak Black, or 4...
  4. DStandridge

Price Check 27oz red 4TF and 27oz OG White DC41 red knob

I get paid on Thursdays. So I could meet up with you on Wednesday and PP you on site. Or could do cash in hand possibly Thursday, if not Friday once I pick my little one up from daycare.
  5. DStandridge

Price Check 27oz red 4TF and 27oz OG White DC41 red knob

I'm interested in the 4tf, maybe we could do a local sale sometime next week, come payday?
  6. DStandridge

Guys need some Miken bat help.

If it's the red knob colored Dc-41, you'll be fine. If it's the re-released, I'd go down an ounce. The end load in the RI is more noticeable.
  7. DStandridge

Freak Black or Freak 12

The Freak 12 will swing closer to the balance feel. Reason for this is due to (of course) the 12" barrel. Balance point is nearly past the u-trip stamp on the barrel. I posted something a while back the actual measurement of the balance point. I want to say it's 21 inches from the knob. Even...
  8. DStandridge

Price Check 4tf

Can scoop these up now for 189.99. So you can set your price based on this.
  9. DStandridge

Price Check '14 utrip triad and '15 4 the fallen...

Cheapest I've seen the Freak Blacks, and Dc41's were 169.95, and the 4TF was going for 234.95.
  10. DStandridge

For Sale/Trade NIW 27 Legit, 27 Ressy

Receipts with these?
  11. DStandridge

Balanced Utrip Psycho v. 4 the Fallen

4 the Fallen.
  12. DStandridge

reissue c41

Used my RI last night ... AMAZING!! Felt like a already broken in Dc-41. Slight ping to it, but overall very impressed with it. Like TicTac020 said, they made it better this year w/ the smaller knob. Highly recommend, since you're able to snag them for less then 200 bucks!
  13. DStandridge

Border battle Freak

Haven't used one personally, but a buddy has. Says it's one of the hotter bats that he's used. Reminds him of my Dc-41, but just for ASA use. Claims it takes about 150 hits or so (so a good BP session) to open up. But overall he enjoys it.
  14. DStandridge

Dc41 Part2

OG 26 on top. RI 26 on bottom (still NIW)
  15. DStandridge

Dc41 Part2

It will be the same end load feeling like the Black Dc-41. BUT the RI has the Vortex handle, not the F2P that the black one currently has. And yes, it has the new smaller knob.