Recent content by ducky.shot12

1. D

Price Check 27oz OG Freak

Not to many guys can swing them anymore. I picked up one from a guy on here for 70 bucks but i've seen them up to 500 still on ebay
  2. D

Which ASA bat?

Miken Black
  3. D

Switched to Evil Ball not to Impressed!

Ball never went to the fence was brand new opened at the field i hit it right on the sweetspot
  4. D

I've got a picture of it just not sure how to upload it. BB made it right and it will be sent off to him tomorrow.
  5. D

Brand new ball straight out of the wrapper tonight
  6. D

First off this was our first series of the season. We just switched to these Evil 52 core 300 compression balls this year. At first look these balls look legit Balls seem really soft and mushy and on the 8th hit of the game the ball broke any idea why this happened? I have a picture just...
  7. D

For Sale/Trade Some Older Stuff

PM Sent couple questions
  8. D

Bats to swing at a 52 core Ball?

Which bat or types of bats do you guys like swinging at 52's? League just made the switch to them this year and I've only played a couple games with them? Whats your guys input? Thanks, John
  9. D

LTB Looking for 2 bats both Miken ASA

not anymore no but they were
  10. D

LTB Looking for 2 bats both Miken ASA

I'm looking for an og Freak preferable 27 but 28 would work I'm also looking for a Miken Psycho Denny Crine Edtion 28 oz Also could trade. Shoot me an email with Pics [email protected] Thanks, John