Recent content by E-Man

1. E

All I can say is WOW!

How does the utrip version compare?
  2. E

All I can say is WOW!

Found some on here, after looking through all the for sale stuff. It is the OG One like Zipperking said.
  3. E

All I can say is WOW!

Found it I think. 2010 model
  4. E

All I can say is WOW!

I'm having trouble finding the exact one I used. I will keep looking. I asked the guy how many hits were on it and all he could tell me was a lot.
  5. E

All I can say is WOW!

Just finished playing a game in a ASA league. I couldn't use my usssa bats so I used a team bat they had. It was the "One". It is well broken in and very f'n hot. I rushed home to do some research on it only to find out their is a crap load of different models. All I know is that it was so...
  6. E

Combat & their customer service keeps you coming back for more

Correction, last Wednesday. Either way that's really fast!
  7. E

Combat & their customer service keeps you coming back for more

Same great customer service experience for me. Sent out my kids warranty bat last Thursday and they turned it around the same day as received and I will have it today. Returned a B1 and got a B3! Son will be pumped.
  8. E

Found this on bay area craigslist.

Here is another good deal. No errors bat bag. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/spo/2537656560.html
  9. E

Found this on bay area craigslist.

Check it out if need a bat. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/2570985107.html
  10. E

Show us your HOH

Very nice duckhook, I never thought I would see another HOH with the flag on the back. Yours is only the second 1 I have ever seen. I couldn't even find my model number when I was doing research before selling mine. I had no idea what it was worth. But I got $150 for it so I'm happy.
  11. E

Show us your HOH

I wish I had seen this thread a few weeks ago. Didn't know their was such a HOH following. I would have offered up my HOH on here 1st before I sold it on eBay.
  12. E

Shipping WTF

Lol, they aren't lying when they say 3 days for handling. If they are going to use the the slowest shipping they should at least improve their turn around time for completing orders.
  13. E

to get where logo turned into a vector file?

Cool I will pm it to u when I get it tomorrow. Thanks a bunch
  14. E

to get where logo turned into a vector file?

I want to get some team shirts done but from what I understand is I need the logos turned into a vector? Totally new to this so any and all help would be much appreciated. And yes I used the search function. Hahaha
  15. E

You Vinci guys better be right.

I have the a2000 G4 BBL 11.5"