Recent content by e.williams24

1. E

T-Shirts for $7!!!

Brian, how much would it be without a logo and just to have numbers on the back of a tshirt? Thank you.
  2. E

What a relief!

Just wanted to say thanks to Doce for making my uniform ordering this year stress free and fast as all hell! I ordered stock jerseys and pants, 20 of each, on a Tuesday and I had them in my hand by Friday. I was so happy ith the service I ordered another 20 jerseys and am getting turfs and some...
  3. E

For ONE Week ONLY...

Now if only I could get my pants that were promised.............
  4. E

For Sale ---2011 AIR MAX Size 10---

What site did you get these from? I would like to order a pair for myself in 11's
  5. E

454 Mutant Review......

I swing a 27 oz Titan LE. I picked up a 27 OZ 454 Mutant for $230 and I wish it had an end load. Very good out of the wrapper, just miss the end load. If you are looking for something lighter then the 27 oz you currently swing this may be the correct weight for you.
  6. E

Bought a bat from Josh and it came exactly as he described and in a very timely fashion...

Bought a bat from Josh and it came exactly as he described and in a very timely fashion. Definitely would deal with him again!
  7. E

Shorts with our logo

I am looking for quotes on 11 Inch inseam short with a 3 color logo. Anywhere from 10-25 depending on the price. Please let me know if anyone can and will do this. Thanks.
  8. E

For Sale Returnable 27 oz Resmondo Duo

Thanks for the quick shipping Josh. I appreciate it!
  9. E

For Sale WSE 27 oz

is this still available? If so please shoot me a text or give me a call. 856-905-0740 Eddie
  10. E

Full & Partial Dye Sub Uniform packages

Jeff, You forgot about my mock up and my replacement jerseys. Also our redone pant and an update on the issue with the seams all tearing. I dont want to havet o put out another $3500 halfway through the season because our jerseys all fell apart.Has anyone else had this issue?
  11. E

As Jeff said I can vouch that they said they would compensate accordingly.
  12. E

Be happy its only 5 weeks Ive been told for the last 2 weeks that my pants are shipping every Tuesday. Now the Guy Ed wont return my call. Jeff said I will have the pants by this Friday. It will be a little over 7 weeks after I was quoted 2-3 weeks in the beginning and there was a problem with...
  13. E

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

Please add me. I stopped receiving these!
  14. E

S&S Apparel

http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=6212&pictureid=36613
  15. E

For Trade NIW 26oz or 27oz UNNUMBERED WSE FOR NIW 27oz LE

what does LE stand for? PM me. I have a NIW ressy.