Recent content by Enso

1. Enso

LTB 30 oz Easton 98H

I have a 28oz 98H. if interested.
  2. Enso

SCX22 Synergy 2 questions

I used to swing the Synergy2 in ASA and Utrip back in the day. They do get hot and last forever. Plus they are great cold weather bats. It takes a 1000 swings to really open them up. When they start to get paint cracks length wise down barrell they are really gtg. Only problem is u cant use them...
  3. Enso

GTG abernbs is GTG!!!

Sold a bat to abernbs. Great communication and super fast payment!! Thanks bro!! Enjoy the stick!!
  4. Enso

Scx2 vs OG freak 2nd batches

I would get the Freak.;)
  5. Enso

GTG frazer43 is very GTG

Just bought a bat from him. Bat was here in 2 days. Very smooth transaction and excellant communication. Thanks!!
  6. Enso

For Sale/Trade MV-1 Balanced 28oz.

pm sent.....................
  7. Enso

GTG synergyfan is very gtg

I just completed a deal with synergyfan. Everything was super smooth and easy. Dont hesitate to deal with this gtg sbf member!!
  8. Enso

GTG Eeyore is GTG

Completed a deal with Eeyore. Everything was super smooth. GTG member here folks!!
  9. Enso

GTG amaldo01 is GTG

Just completed a deal with amaldo01 and everything was super smooth as expected from this GTG board bro.
  10. Enso

For Sale Becu Ping Eye2 Irons

I have a sweet set of copper Ping Eye 2 irons, 3-pw, standard length, Blue Dot(+1degree upright), stiff flex steel shaft. I also have a Becu green dot SW (+1/2, 2degree upright") stiff flex too. All have just been regripped with tan jumbo winn grips. Im looking for $375 pp gift shipped. LMK if...
  11. Enso

GTG Rosko018 is GTG

Completed a trade with Rosko018. We had great communication throughout the deal and the trade went super smoothe!!! Dont hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro. THANKS.
  12. Enso

GTG junior69 is very GTG

Bought a stick from this board bro. Great communication and quick shipping. Dont hesitate to deal with this GTG board member!!! THANKS
  13. Enso

GTG Goosepimp is very GTG

I just completed a trade with Goosepimp. We had great communication throughout the deal and it couldnt have gone any smoother. Goosepimp shipped lightning fast and the Oakleys were in better shape than described. Do not hesatate with this board bro!!
  14. Enso

GTG Dizzle5 is GTG

Bought an old school metal from him. Deal was super smooth!!! Great to deal with!
  15. Enso

GTG KDEflyers is GTG

I just completed a deal with KDEflyers. Everything was super smooth. Fast shipping and excellant communication. Very GTG SBF member!