Recent content by eviladams

1. eviladams

Pure Hellfire bat

Same except not on FB. I don’t have FB. I saw on the website that was selling them as preorders advertising as order now for the next wave at the end of November. I texted the owner like WTF??? How can you be taking preorders again with a shipping date when I’m still waiting on mine? He changed...
  2. eviladams

Swallow Sports, custom page?

I attempted to order a custom from Swallow within the last year. I got an email reply stating something to the effect of “all correspondence needs to be in Japanese and we will not respond to you further”. O…….k….
  3. eviladams

ATOMS Cures Your Case of the Mondays

Yeah buddy. Love Atoms. Can’t remember how many I have. 4 I believe.
  4. eviladams

Injuries

Suffer 2 thickness tears in my left hamstring in 2012. I didn’t realize the injury was as bad as it was when it happened. I though I just pulled it really bad. It happened near the end of the season so I shut it down till the next year. Mostly cause that was the only choice. Played the next...
  5. eviladams

Can you hit this??

1000% If that was my only option to play, I simple would call it a career. ****s nonsense.
  6. eviladams

Official 2021 Last AB Thread

Double. All leagues are now over for me till next season.
  7. eviladams

Anarchy Bats

Right, x-core pulls double duty for 52’s and the 44’s. I was speaking about other current year to date ASA/USA bats. I hit 1. Just 1, 44 with my freakzilla and I merc’d that ball into the stratosphere but it broke at the same time. Just hitting a 44, 1 god damn time.
  8. eviladams

Anarchy Bats

X-core is the Anarchy tech in the majority of their ASA/USA bats. It’s usually advertised that bat “XYZ” has x-core. It’s good for 52’s and 44’s. I definitely wouldn’t use today’s USA bats in a league that uses 44’s. It’ll be hot as **** for those 10 or so swings before it breaks though.
  9. eviladams

Anarchy Bats

I personally have found the x-core stuff to be more durable. I don't hit the hard stuff because everywhere I play uses the 52/300's but the Zeus/Flip cracked. All the x-core stuff is still going strong.
  10. eviladams

Anarchy Bats

Sorry dude, missed you were talking utrip, not the ASA stuff. We don't really have utrip where I am so I don't have any use for utrip sticks.
  11. eviladams

Anarchy Bats

I love them. Have way too many including the Odin. Go for the Xcore over the non. But the non-Xcores are far and few between. Look at the dimensions of whatever bat you are looking for/at. Like Monsta, a lot or repaints. I have: Demon Odin Viper Still Humble Amped Diabolical Purple Knight...
  12. eviladams

Ballplayersbalm Any Coupon codes?

Mr Dan Davis put that on 3 of my gloves. I went and bought some shortly after.
  13. eviladams

Anarchy Diabolical 28oz

I have a couple myself. Purple Knight and Piedmont. Same bat.
  14. eviladams

Bicep tear

I take it off a lot. I’ve found myself straightening it more than the 60 degrees they have the brace set at, often but accidentally. I haven’t experienced any pain when I do that. I haven’t lifted anything though. When I stretch and raise my arms above my head I still keep the right arm bent at...
  15. eviladams

Bicep tear

I tore my right distal bicep tendon on July 15, 2020. I had surgery on the 27th. Initially we though I dodged a bullet because I was passing some of the tests. MRI revealed 75% tear (back to front) so I didn’t have much choice but to fix it cause it was only a matter of “when” it tore the rest...