Recent content by ewagus

1. ewagus

For Sale 27.5 JH legit Pink returnable

I'll take it for $120. PM me for details.
  2. ewagus

2014 asa only jh legit vs. 2014 mutant asa only ?

I think it is a matter of preference, whether you like an endloaded or balanced bat. I hit a friends Mutant and did not like it at all but decided to give the Jeff Hall Legit a try since it's endloaded. After 3 rounds of BP it is almost on par with my well broken in Recoil maxload.
  3. ewagus

Firecracker

Latest update I've heard is 15 mens teams all from Oki. Looks like it's going to be a typical weekend tournament with the same old teams.
  4. ewagus

Visiting OKI soon and looking for some games.

Here is the information for the tournament. It is actually being held on Camp Hansen due to the number of teams that have signed up (currently 14). The deadline was Monday but if you give them a call they might let you in, they have let teams join late in the past. Ask for Robert Gorsky and...
  5. ewagus

Visiting OKI soon and looking for some games.

When you coming? There are tournaments scheduled for 22 Jun, 2-7 Jul, 13 Jul & 27 Jul. If you're going to be on island during that timeframe you can get some competitive games in at any of these, just sign up at any of the USMC gyms ($95 entry fee). Bovino's #13
  6. ewagus

LTB 27oz Easton SSR4, SY98/SRV4

Got a 26oz SSR4 returnable without receipt. Has about 200 hits on it, PM me for more info if interested.
  7. ewagus

For Sale/Trade Scn8 and F98

If the deal falls through I am interested in the Freak 98.
  8. ewagus

Warm up bats...

If the umps here in Okinawa don't question the bats some of the guys swing here they sure aren't going to call out someone for using one of these warm-up bats.
  9. ewagus

For Trade asa mutant and stealth

Still interested in the mutant, PM me.