Recent content by ffdonnie

1. F

What are your gamer bats this year???

Wait, I thought you were swinging EL ??
  2. F

What are your gamer bats this year???

Aw, I didn't want to hear this. I'm swinging '20 JB. Maybe I'll try the '21 Suncoast. Didn't really like the '20s though.
  3. F

Pure

Any info on the Pure Fast Eddie? I know nothing about Pure bats, all hype or are they the greatest ever made? Guess I've turned into a bat junkie out of boredom, since I'm not playing this year. RIP Ed Andrews. He was a good guy.
  4. F

2020 miken ultra 2 Johnny Bailey

Nifong definitely 14", and JB is 12".
  5. F

It swings heavy to me. More endloaded for sure. Very good pop, very stiff. 400+ swings and it sounds and feels like a newer bat. No webbing at all, just ball marks. I wonder how long it will last? I use it when balls a little wet, so definitely not babying it.
  6. F

Ha I was wondering about the opposite of that, is the Kendrick as good as the JB! The other day it actually got warm here(95) and I compared three bats. 400 swing Nifong, Well broke in OG Dudley 13", and a 300 swing JB. JB was best followed by OG in distance, but nothing beats OG sweet spot. I...
  7. F

WORLD'S in Utah

From a very prominent member of SA Crush 55, all but two members have covid-19. Freaking crazy. Good luck.
  8. F

re-issue JB

I was wondering that too. I guess I consider a re-issue one that has been discontinued, then brought back later. Usually by someone else in a different factory, never as good as original.
  9. F

WORLD'S in Utah

Just found out at least 4 San Antonio Crush guys tested positive for the virus. It's no joke.
  10. F

re-issue JB

Just put 30 swings on a new JB, same great performance as my "old" one. Break in very quick. Quicker? Not sure. Love this bat.
  11. F

Suncoast Melee Max 12"

Anyone have a problem with this bat? I've been swinging a buddy's green one and it is 30-40 ' shorter then my Nifong with both approx. 70 swings. It kind of has a weird hollow sound.
  12. F

God I hope they don't f---k up the JB by trying to improve it. This is the best Miken I've seen in years. Miken, don't "pull a Dudley" !!
  13. F

Miken Mag 7

What is Miken saying about this? Defect? Saw on another site guys who names on this bat getting all fired up about this. Loving my JB, by the way.
  14. F

AT18

Anyone put a fair amount of swings on the AT18 yet? What are your thoughts/comparisons? I swung a buddies 26 yesterday (only two at bats in league), first thought was LIGHT. I will definitely have to go up an oz. It only has 30 swings on it, not broke in, but nothing "special" yet. Compared to...
  15. F

Blue onyx 1 piece

I only saw the orange 1 piece. Did I miss it?