Recent content by Fishy47

1. F

Stiff DNAM

2. F

Stiff DNAM

Hey guys! Im looking for a stiff handle Monsta DNAM. 27.5 preferred but a 26.5 will work as well. I have a 2017 26oz USA Flipper in like new condition. (Less than 50 swings) I also have a 400 hit 27oz 2500 OG DNA EL if you're interested!
  3. F

LTB Aftermath

2017. Sorry lol
  4. F

LTB Aftermath

I've got a newish less than 50 cut 26oz USA aftermath!
  5. F

Fly ball/Out of play

Hey guys! I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldnt find it the half hour I've searched. No outs. Runners on 2nd and 3rd. Pop fly down the 3rd base line. (Fences are non exsistant after hitting 3rd base until the 305' fences) 3rd baseman catches the ball with both feet in play and...
  6. F

Did you get my text about the juggy??

Did you get my text about the juggy??
  7. F

LTB Torch or DNA

A dupe account? What? Fishy is my highschool nickname (there was 2 fishes. Same 1st name and last same age) 47 was my old football number. It's been my username for everything. All I wanted was to let people know that I'm in the market to buy or trade for a new or used DNA and or torch that...
  8. F

LTB Torch or DNA

Either!
  9. F

LTB Torch or DNA

If I say I am open to trading there should be no reason for me to post pics of everything I would be willing to trade. I can give them to the person that's interested. If someone's looking for a glove I have and they have a bat I want I have no reason to post pics of the glove to this thread so...
  10. F

LTB Torch or DNA

I agree. I just figured it makes more sense for a seller to hit me up about a trade and I can pm them personally. As far as rules go I'm pretty sure He's a repeat offender. He does what he wants around here. Thanks for the tip! I'll see if I can get ahold of him.
  11. F

LTB Torch or DNA

The heavier the better!
  12. F

For Sale 28 Oz Patriot

Did this sell yet?
  13. F

LTB Torch or DNA

From what I can see on other people's posts.. specifically Monsta related ones, there are 2 or 3 people that are always talking crap. Never helping anyone, causng more headache than anything. Why allow these guys to torment people? They can swear and degrade anything they want but you had better...
  14. F

Ive been scouring through the forums and I see your name popping up all over the place for...

Ive been scouring through the forums and I see your name popping up all over the place for bats... I'm looking to buy or trade for a stiff handled torch or DNA. Can you help me?