LTB Torch or DNA

Fishy47

Hey guys, just trying to find a torch or DNA in decent shape for sale or trade! Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:

Joker

If you are trading something you need to post pics of all the bats you're trading

Fishy47

If you are trading something you need to post pics of all the bats you're trading
What? Why? Can a potential seller not just pm me and we can share pictures then? What if I offered to trade my car for a specific bat? You want me to take pictures of that too?

Joker

What? Why? Can a potential seller not just pm me and we can share pictures then? What if I offered to trade my car for a specific bat? You want me to take pictures of that too?
because those are the rules. go read them

Fishy47

you're good, he doesnt follow the rules either. just a douche troll
From what I can see on other people's posts.. specifically Monsta related ones, there are 2 or 3 people that are always talking crap. Never helping anyone, causng more headache than anything. Why allow these guys to torment people? They can swear and degrade anything they want but you had better take pictures of **** you want to trade or else!

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Technically joker isn’t wrong. In the buying section it’s a little fuzzy cause you don’t know what your trade partner would really be looking for if you have a lot that you would give up but you should post something along the lines of what you have available for trade either in your album or in the thread.

Mat25mat has a torch he wants to move also. Good luck.

Fishy47

Technically joker isn’t wrong. In the buying section it’s a little fuzzy cause you don’t know what your trade partner would really be looking for if you have a lot that you would give up but you should post something along the lines of what you have available for trade either in your album or in the thread.

Mat25mat has a torch he wants to move also. Good luck.
I agree. I just figured it makes more sense for a seller to hit me up about a trade and I can pm them personally. As far as rules go I'm pretty sure He's a repeat offender. He does what he wants around here. Thanks for the tip! I'll see if I can get ahold of him.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker doesn't make the rules, read the rules and follow them pretty simple.. they are made to protect all partys including you possibly op..ijs

Last edited:

Fishy47

It's not fuzzy. If you're trading, you need to post pics.
If I say I am open to trading there should be no reason for me to post pics of everything I would be willing to trade. I can give them to the person that's interested. If someone's looking for a glove I have and they have a bat I want I have no reason to post pics of the glove to this thread so everyone can see. You're so worked up because I didn't post pictures of each and every thing I could potentially trade for a bat I'm looking for. I don't care how well known you are. I can tell just from other threads your a douche and love to give people a hard time for no reason. Especially new guys. Thanks for your time.

Joker

OP had a list of bats he would trade... after he was asked for pics he edited the 1st post...
this is correct. cause I let him know the rules he corrected his post, but I'm the troll? someone is just a little oversensitive

AydenB00

The Rookie
so nobody can point out the so called actual RULE, but yet people want to say its a rule...OR is it just a suggested practice

wcoastsoftball

The OG post has been edited, so he isn't in violation anymore. It is up to the other party to ensure the acct and items are legit and owned. Best practices would say to have everything posted in the contact thread so it can be easily obtained if things do go awry.
As for being a dupe acct, please enlighten us, because I didn't find anything to support that.

Fishy47

this fishy guy is a dupe account. Do NOT DEAL WITH HIM GUYS. HE is shady af.
A dupe account? What? Fishy is my highschool nickname (there was 2 fishes. Same 1st name and last same age) 47 was my old football number. It's been my username for everything. All I wanted was to let people know that I'm in the market to buy or trade for a new or used DNA and or torch that maybe they didn't like as much as they thought. That's it. Because I don't like my bombadier asjch as I though. Why would that make me shady?

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
it helps so there isn't continuous PMing. state what you have to trade and if someone is interested they will let you know. if you're trading your bomb say I have a bombardier for trade here's my pics with my name in the picture. and here's some info on the bat. simple.

wcoastsoftball

so nobody can point out the so called actual RULE, but yet people want to say its a rule...OR is it just a suggested practice
If someone posts they want to trade X bat for Y bat, I usually ask they post a pic of X bat.
If they post they have trade bait, or something similar, I think that is on the other party to ensure due diligence is done. including eventual posting of pics of what is being traded in the OG thread.