Recent content by Freezeman32!

1. F

Hitting old dead softballs

The point of this area is to post videos. Nice cuts.
  2. F

I think I just got the deal of the weekend

Only because it was a NR and I have another aftermath. Aftermath is hot! Just couldn't pass up the BB bat, it's almost to nice looking to hit.
  3. F

I think I just got the deal of the weekend

So, I'm walking to play the first game saturday morning and I over hear a guy wanting to get an aftermath. I stop and tell him that I have a 27oz NR NOW and ask him what do you have for trade. He tells me that he has a NIW 27.5oz L4 border battle with receipt that he will trade. :eek: So...
  4. F

Poll: Who is the best Major hitter?

Wegman gets my vote.
  5. F

Question about most valuable bat as a return

The USSSA CL22 doesn't have a flexy handle.
  6. F

The board needs a big guy section

Call it "Tubbies R Us" section. I'm with Chrometip XXL/40s.
  7. F

2015 DeMarini CL22 ASA SBF Exclusive

Back to the top!!
  8. F

dumbass thread from NoNameJames

Make as many as you want. They will fall off eventually.
  9. F

How to pull the ball

Good info here! As always. Another reason could be that your bat head is trailing behind your hands. You need to throw the bat head (end) at the ball like you are hammering a nail and catch it out in front of you. Also, I think that people who play allot of golf have an easier time going...
  10. F

Price Check Anyone Have a Clue as to What This Bat Is?

It's got to be one of the originals.
  11. F

Pitchers- stride or stand still?

Left foot on the back of the mound and let my arm do all the work. No stride.
  12. F

Rule: Each team puts 3 bats in a bucket?

Are you saying that you put three bats in a bucket and only your team can swing those three bats all tourney?(they follow you as you play) or are you saying that both teams can swing the bats when you are playing? or will the bats be randomly placed on different fields? Also, what happens when...
  13. F

Slow mo swing on a tee - what's wrong?

He needs to work on throwing the bat head at the ball (Quick hands=Bat speed). He doesn't have allot of whip from his wrists thru the zone. That is just my 2 cents.
  14. F

Anyone ever have this happen?

If time expired then they can finish their half of the inning. If you are up you win, if not then you bat a try to score more than them.
  15. F

2014 Aftermath

50 swings at most