Recent content by FRYLOCK16

1. FRYLOCK16

For Sale Taylormade MB TP irons 4-PW, 2° up +1/2"

WHO DAT! GO BIRDS!
  2. FRYLOCK16

I'll be out of town on business all week but I can ship out Saturday morning for anyone interested
  3. FRYLOCK16

Thanks. They really are. Just need to move some of my excess for another project.
  4. FRYLOCK16

Like the title says, I'm looking to sell a set of irons. Details below. Taylormade MB TP irons 4-PW, 2° up +1/2". KBS Tour X Flex shafts. Almost new Ping iD8 grips yellow writing - midsize Taylormade ZTP 52° wedge 2°up and +1/2" but with a KBS wedge flex shaft Throwing in a Taylormade ZTP 56°...
  5. FRYLOCK16

12 team, 2 player keeper.....Pick 2

Not worth 12 teams. Lucky to get 2 RB's in top 15.
  6. FRYLOCK16

Surprisingly no. They never set that up in this league. Rounds 1-2 are keepers. A new change is if i don't select a 2nd then i would get my choice of all players with the 3rd pick during the 2nd round. Still have 3rd pick in the 3rd round.
  7. FRYLOCK16

Standard scoring, non-ppr. Found Peterson on waivers in week 7, gladly stuck him on the bench. I'll have 3rd pick in the draft. A. Peterson - K A. Morris K. Benjamin A.J. Green J. Gordon Staring line-up QB 2 RB RB/WR flex 2 WR WR/TE flex TE DST K Thanks
  8. FRYLOCK16

For Sale 16GB AT&T iPhone 5s w/ Mophie case

Deal pending on the phone
  9. FRYLOCK16

Price update. PM's sent
  10. FRYLOCK16

Price is OBO. Would consider separating.
  11. FRYLOCK16

Looking to sell my 16GB AT&T 5s with Mophie Juice Pack Air. Phone is SOLD. One small imperfection on the bottom of the phone near the head phone jack as pictured below. Also 2 very light scratches on the screen, also pictured below. Neither impact in any way the performance of the screen...