Recent content by GAM

1. GAM

2 Spots Open for 4/20/19 Tournament

Still have room for 2 more teams. Can accomindate a later start time for teams traveling. Clincher Gold Ball ASA Bats Stealing and Bunting $325 3GG 8 Teams Total $650 to winner
  2. GAM

What's still out there?

Going Strong in Philadelphia, Lancaster PA and South Jersey.
  3. GAM

Does Anybody Care Anymore?

Chris, you were at the tournament I ran back in April but like BlackCherry said, you were in about as south jersey as you could get, lol. I'm assuming you were with the Fire Frogs . We really enjoyed playing against and hanging with you guys. Myself and Sal Guerriero are orgainzing another...
  4. GAM

Aug 18th & 19th Modified Tournament in Wilmington DE

UPDATE: This will now be a one-tournament on Sat Aug 18th Still can host up to 16 teams $375 Entry fee More Info here
  5. GAM

I sent the details to Mike so I'm hoping he's able to get A to Z to come down. It's a great facility and lots to do around the area. Golf course right across the street, tax free shopping and DE now has leagalized sports gambling avaialble.
  6. GAM

WANAMAKER MODIFIED ($1,600 in Prize Money) ONE DAY EVENT Saturday August 18th 2018 Wanamaker Medium Pitch Inc., GAM Softball and Men of Iron are teaming up to provide a 10 Man Medium Pitch tournament with up to $1,600 in prize money to be held August 18th in Wilmington Delaware. This will be a...
  7. GAM

All good bud. We were out of it anyway and were only playing for pride at that point.
  8. GAM

You stuck out me and 4 others in that 3rd game, lol :D
  9. GAM

2nd Annual South Jersey Modified Tournament 4/14/18

Check them out at our league facebook page PG CP Men's Modified Softball
  10. GAM

Great weather and great day! We had an all Lancaster final with Men of Iron vs Maple Grove. Maple Grove ended up victorious in the end. I was able to get quite a few games on live stream.
  11. GAM

Well he wasn't spelling 'GAME'. He was referring to the actual tournament, hosted by the GAM League, that this thread is regarding. But you're a guy that thinks utip is pretty much like modified so.
  12. GAM

Looking for a team to join in South jersey

We have a modified league 20 mins south on Rt 130. The league website is gamsoftball.com
  13. GAM

Wrong again. But thanks for giving my thread the activty troll.
  14. GAM

No, ASA rules and modifed fast pitch.