2nd Annual South Jersey Modified Tournament 4/14/18

GAM

CML
OFFICIAL April 14 2018 Tournament Flyer GAM Fields.JPG
8 Teams, 1 Day Event
Clincher Gold Ball
3 Games Guaranteed

We had a good mix of team from NY, NJ & PA last year, which was won by Men of Iron from from the Elanco League won. Expecting a very competitive field again this year!
gamsoftball.com
OFFICIAL April 14 2018 Tournament Flyer GAM Fields.JPG

bboystregs

Extra Hitter
Sling is throwing as fast as you can without windmilling, rhrowimg sidearm or submarine, and breaking the wrist over the head . Modified has a bunch of rules and different variations but you can't throw as hard in modified as you can in sling or windmill.

Axman15

Sling is throwing as fast as you can without windmilling, rhrowimg sidearm or submarine, and breaking the wrist over the head . Modified has a bunch of rules and different variations but you can't throw as hard in modified as you can in sling or windmill.

bboystregs

Extra Hitter
What’s more competitive to play I herd that modified is more of a hitters game
Modified or chata is more of a hitters game. You see a lot of pop outs and ground outs from the movement but not too many strikeouts but in windmill and sling it's more of a pitchers game.
This is slinging

bboystregs

Extra Hitter
Modified has a few styles. One you kind of throw like a figure 8 the other is called high noon will you drop your chest down and your hand goes above your head which makes it legal there's a lot more rules when it comes to modified you can't break the wrist or face the ball towards 3rd base if you are writing and everything has to be straight back and forward by bowling style

Axman15

I have played against I think the best sling pitching like d-Rae Steve platt bink garey Thomas Nickoli Steve mickos from Staten Island the big lefty plez you don’t see many guys like that anymore

bboystregs

Extra Hitter
Yeah but unfortunately I think there are only 4 teams out of light 10 for more that are going into it the season so most of those guys are just gonna be doing tournament ball

blakcherry329

Modified or chata is more of a hitters game. You see a lot of pop outs and ground outs from the movement but not too many strikeouts but in windmill and sling it's more of a pitchers game.
This is slinging
That's really not even too extreme. I've seen guys in Paterson and North Bergen throw, damn near, like Quisenberry. lol

I never learned how to do that. I'm straight bowler. lol