Recent content by Gobbles

1. Gobbles

Looking for 2012...

Nothing?????
  2. Gobbles

Looking for 2012...

Titan reload in 26.5.... http://reviews.softballfans.com/bat.php?v=Worth&id=361
  3. Gobbles

Broke my RD28 ASA last night...

Sad thing is I only have one more left. Should I pick up another one or just get the new Juggy that just came out? Dont play much ASA except for leagues.
  4. Gobbles

Beast of the East

Thanks..........:
  5. Gobbles

Beast of the East

Who all is going? If your going good luck, but not good enough luck to be the champs. I got that... Lol.
  6. Gobbles

Any tips???

Pick up golf..........
  7. Gobbles

Getting a new stadium tomorrow.

Yeah boyz. Picking up from a local dealership. Not sure which I'm gonna get but I'm stoked...
  8. Gobbles

I might be a believer...

I have the 2011 resmondo Titan in 26.5oz. Great bat I really must say.
  9. Gobbles

I might be a believer...

I'm a Demarini guy, but I bought a 454 in December to see what all the hype was/is about. Started out swinging my OG cartel today during our tourney. After it cracked I switched to the 454. I must say that is one nasty bat. I'm truly impressed with this bat right now and it may become my gamer...
  10. Gobbles

Have an issue...

Yea I get that. I use an open stance. I'm asking how to get lift. I'm hitting the ball square and good right now.
  11. Gobbles

Have an issue...

So I've been working on shooting middle in the cages and its working really well on the field. However I can't seem to do anything else now. Most of the hits are high enough that they clear the pitchers head but I can seem to pull the ball anymore. It's not a bad thing but there have been a few...
  12. Gobbles

Cartel 2 gutting middle on dothedew23

With your butt...
  13. Gobbles

OG cartel and cartel 2

10 for 12 yesterday in the tourney. C2 is going to be one hell of a bat. Nice crisp feel. Both bats are great. C1 is nice and webbed up and I can only assume that my C2 will be just as hot once fully broke in. Great bats.
  14. Gobbles

J2....

Found this little gem and hopefully picking it up for $120 http://norfolk.craigslist.org/spo/3575950838.html
  15. Gobbles

I normally don't say this.....

Then don't say it... Duh...