Recent content by Goliathxero

1. G

2017 Bryson Baker ASA 26oz

Looking to buy a 2017 Bryson Baker ASA 26oz. Would prefer one in newer condition. Thanks.
  2. G

What are the best softball shorts to play in . . .

I like the worth microfiber shorts. They are real comfortable.
  3. G

New Salvo

Should be this one. http://www.softballfans.com/shop/2015-Easton-Salvo-USSSA/ASA-Slowpitch-Bat-SP15SVAU.html
  4. G

Old Bat New Balls

I use an SCN7 and I think it hits the 52s fine. If that's the bat your comfortable with and you still have it, you'll be fine. If not, like LSX said, just buy a current equivalent.
  5. G

LTB white H-web

Glovesmith doesn't advertise it for some reason, but they can do white webs. I just ordered one. Turned out real nice. They are limited on thread colors though.
  6. G

For Sale/Trade 2014 26oz Mercy NR

I think you may have your terminology mixed up. An NR bar is a warranty replacement, altered bat, or demo bat that can't be returned even if the buyer has a valid receipt. This bat sounds like it's returnable without receipt meaning you don't have your receipt but if the buyer has one, that can...
  7. G

Rubber piece that covers connection piece

I say just turn a knob cuff upside down and put it there. :)
  8. G

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

It's because a trap web needs more holes than an H web. Hit up etnstudios. He just did one of these. He can tell you what he did to fill the extra holes.
  9. G

For Sale/Trade Green Balanced ASA only Legit

Is this returnable? Do you have a receipt?
  10. G

Need Team Jerseys (15)

Just to clarify, I'm not expecting sublimated jerseys for that price. Screen printing is fine.
  11. G

Need Team Jerseys (15)

Looking for a quote on 15 team jerseys for a church league team. Have a 3 color logo. Looking for solid color polyester dri-fit shirts, navy or royal, with two color numbers on the back. Trying to keep the cost under $20 per jersey, not including art fees. Thanks.
  12. G

1781 relace

I was going to say that Wilson made that special edition Charlie Brown glove but I guess it didn't have yellow laces either. :)
  13. G

1781 relace

That looks great
  14. G

For Sale Easton B2, B3, B4 & Stealth Speed XL SSR4

What's the date on the b3 receipt?
  15. G

For those of you looking at the Realtree

I don't think there is any connection. You can find Realtree camo on all sorts of stuff. I assume they just figured a large portion of the people that play softball would like a bat that is camo.