Recent content by Hammer_62

1. Hammer_62

For Sale 27 oz Red knob DC41

paypal sent! check msgs
  2. Hammer_62

1B Mitt for Softball Tips

Vinci gloves imo are garbage, at least JBV-SB. Way too small of a softball 1b mitt. Highly avoid being disappointed. Guys WAYYYYY overhype this brand.
  3. Hammer_62

Rawlings HoH DCT 1st Base Pocket Issue

Red laces go well with that glove. Good look
  4. Hammer_62

Dct best pattern for softball first base?

Where did the Vinci lovers go ???
  5. Hammer_62

Yep, bought off the rep on this site. Lower quality for the price you pay, and it was really small. Too many people on here go bananas over Vinci gloves.
  6. Hammer_62

lol, you Vinci guys are a little too loyal. Average at best.
  7. Hammer_62

Great Lakes relace

some nice work. Where do you get your lace from?
  8. Hammer_62

First base mitts for slowpitch

Vinci's are overrated and small. Surprised all the groupies haven't bombed this thread yet.
  9. Hammer_62

Dc41

If your always hitting these balls, they should last and pass compression for a long time. If your hitting anything but hot dots or similar, they probably won't last or pass compression.
  10. Hammer_62

Dc41

This bat is completely off-side. It is stupid silly. I think someone said earlier that they could see it being banned. Yea I could see that happening, its that good.
  11. Hammer_62

How do the pros do it?

This is a myth... I hit with multiple members of the Canadian border battle team, all of which are sponsored and can hit what they like. They get sent the same bats you and I can buy off the shelf. Some are marked not returnable as they don't want guys selling them for profit.
  12. Hammer_62

1st basemen gloves

I found Vinci's way too small and wayyyyyy over hyped
  13. Hammer_62

L1 and LV1

swing away
  14. Hammer_62

2013 lv1

I got used to the weighting on the '13 L1. Made sense to buy the '13 LV1. Love the extra endload. Felt manageable. However the '13L1 and '13LV1 are def not the same bat. LV1 feels less flexy. Need more BP, but mine has 300 hits or so and could use 300 + to be a gamer...