Dct best pattern for softball first base?

Jomatty

Starting Player
Title says it all. What else should I consider. Definitely want a 13" glove. Gmp300 looks nice. Any other gloves I should look at?

Tomasik14

The Veteran
1185B913-BA88-4B96-B6A6-E3D939C8ADDF_zpsa8wum0rd.jpg

I haven't but I have relaced both... the above picture is the innards of the JBV-SB, sub par at best. pleather material.... at least on the PROSDCTJB that I just did it was 100% leather innards... minus the padding and plastic inserts of course.

DIRTY 30

I haven't but I have relaced both... the above picture is the innards of the JBV-SB, sub par at best. pleather material.... at least on the PROSDCTJB that I just did it was 100% leather innards... minus the padding and plastic inserts of course.

How dare you provide proof?

Godsdog

<font color="#00274C">Descendant of Vander Meer</f
1185B913-BA88-4B96-B6A6-E3D939C8ADDF_zpsa8wum0rd.jpg

Wowzers. This is some pretty damning evidence.

IDP

Part Time Player
got a Diamond Diesel Series 1B275 in the mail today to try out that is surprisingly nice for the price. plays way bigger than 12.75, i think it was actually like 13.6 when i measured and the pocket is huge so should be great for softball. the steerhide they use is has a good feel to it and is very stiff, out of the box its difficult to even close.