Recent content by Hamrhed

1. Hamrhed

For Sale 2017 miken psycho 26oz

Ill take it if you still have it
  2. Hamrhed

Super z kevin Kennington

Been swinging the SZ dual stamp (great bat-hate the sound lol!)... Watched a team play before us this weekend and mashing a SZ KK: strokes the 52/275 well. Zs and Legits were the best bats I saw this past weekend...
  3. Hamrhed

Solo Z

Sounds like my Super Z dual... great bat!
  4. Hamrhed

Full Overlap Grip

Same here... Learned it in '96 watching Demarini video- and every time I try a different grip now, I quickly revert back lol. My grip has the top hand index finger gripping the bat alone: I also- instead of adding fingers for control or oppo- simply slide the index finger up the handle by a...
  5. Hamrhed

Glove Advice

Take a look at the Miken Pro Soft 13 with trap web (they also have other styles): your hand size appears similar to mine and these gloves are nice for the $ ... http://www.softballfans.com/shop/Miken-Super-Soft-Series-Glove-MS130SP-13.html
  6. Hamrhed

Rev-Ex

I've been using the Rev Ex max load since spring, and it was smokin out of the wrapper; I also have a Izzy Psycho and Ressy Sick- the Rev Ex may be better than both, although all three are excellent
  7. Hamrhed

Worth choices

Picked up a Ressy Sick not too long ago... it is appropriately named :D
  8. Hamrhed

Miken Revex

I've got a Revex maxload and it was hot out of the wrapper; not sure if it could pass a compression test but I think it's hotter than my Izzy Psycho!
  9. Hamrhed

old man on young mens team

You guys are a tremendous inspiration! I took a year off and am playing again at 47. I am trying to get myself back into shape, and taking things slow building a foundation for the future. I just got back from a weekend watching the Smokey Mountain classic, so I am stoked to keep going. I'm...
  10. Hamrhed

The DriveTrain Turf is revealed

Boombah delivers yet again! Hope they get some 12s in again soon so my collection can continue to expand :D
  11. Hamrhed

For Sale/Trade 13 inch worth liberty

Pm sent...
  12. Hamrhed

For Sale TYJA Fade black / Grey pants

Ill take a 36: pm sent
  13. Hamrhed

PSYCHO vs. REVEX

Been swinging a Maxload Revex and it feels good like a Miken should :D
  14. Hamrhed

Best 52 300 ball

This man knows his ****zle...