Recent content by harrand54

1. harrand54

For Sale 2 Pair Tyja Franchise Pants Size 40

no stains or holes. only wore a couple times each.
  2. harrand54

price drop bump
  3. harrand54

SOLD Two pair of Tyja franchise pants. 40" waist. hemmed to 35" with elastic sewed in at bottom. Gray base with black piping and gray base with red piping. Great condition. See pic, black pair has some thread coming out around the waist. Asking $35 for both shipped. I have them with me...
  4. harrand54

J2u

buddy emailed wanting to buy my J2U as i'm taking 18 months off of ball for my MBA. it has at least 1,500 hits on it, i have receipt dated 5/10. any idea price on it?
  5. harrand54

J2u

give it 1,000 hits and you will not be disappointed. small sweet spot, huge pop.
  6. harrand54

For Sale Droid Incredible

to the top, still have this droid incredible.
  7. harrand54

J2u

Got a J2U from Dish the beginning of the season. bat just wasn't what i thought it was going to be the first few months. weekend of 4th of july i did nothing but hit the snot out of it. put 500-750 hits on it in two days. bat opened right up and is on absolute fire right now. if you give it...
  8. harrand54

For Sale Droid Incredible

verizon phone, got it December 2010, used about 8 months. Decided I don't want to pay for a data plan. Comes with 2GB memory card, usb/ac charger, original box, documents, and cd. a small scratch on the corner, not noticable. in great condition. asking $160 shipped.
  9. harrand54

For Sale Doublewall F3

up to the top
  10. harrand54

For Sale Doublewall F3

bump.......
  11. harrand54

For Sale Doublewall F3

SOLD!! 27oz, returnable, no receipt. great condition, only used for a couple BP sessions. no cracks, waves, or dents. asking $85 shipped.
  12. harrand54

Price Check Price Check-Doublewall F3

27oz, returnable, no receipt. only used for a few bp sessions. no waves, cracks, dents. price guide shows $100-140, but that seems a little high to me. i was thinking more like $75-85.
  13. harrand54

Playing after a herniated disc

epidural didn't work with me, have had two surgeries on L5/S1. don't move nearly as fast as i used to.
  14. harrand54

LTB Worth Titan Pant - Stock Grey - Large

My local mcsports stocks the gray base with navy & white piping, try there if its near you.