Recent content by havocsoftball37

1. havocsoftball37

Freedom Sports Uniform Tournament

Msg sent to you todd
  2. havocsoftball37

Dirtbaggers fund raiser tourney- Eastern NC

whats up OG long time no talk bubba. i may try to find someone to play with that weekend depends on how things are goin on around here...
  3. havocsoftball37

Dirtbaggers fund raiser tourney- Eastern NC

anybody looking for a possible player in this tourney????
  4. havocsoftball37

For Trade 26 oz miken psycho balanced for trade

i have a 27oz miken 484 that ill trade ya..
  5. havocsoftball37

Seymour/Goldsboro, NC - New to area

lookin into somethings hopefully can find something that will allow me to put it together and play with my work schedule lol
  6. havocsoftball37

New era in softball manufacturing

im in for a dozen or so, hell im game for testing here in the NC humidity and heat during august. hmu kevin and i will get up with al and a few more of my guys here and test them out also.....
  7. havocsoftball37

Hitting homers with Balanced bats

im more comfortable with a balanced bat and hit with good power with them, i have hit less hr's with an endload than i have ever hit with a balanced and 4 ever and vouch for that. my bats of choice is either fulk mayhem the 454 legit or og pyscho.
  8. havocsoftball37

yeah talkin about a tourny just have to find a tourny that everyone wants to play in
  9. havocsoftball37

wcu and tm yall interested in maybe putting something together around halloween or maybe just b4?
  10. havocsoftball37

Looking for local reps

bad link doesnt show anything about the tourny
  11. havocsoftball37

Havelock/Jacksonville/New Bern, NC

i hear that yeah i havent been on a ball field since jan. well besides takin some bp....
  12. havocsoftball37

For Trade 2 NIW B/O crazes for a NIW blackout

np im lookin a 26 for the 27 i have...its just a lil to heavy for me to feel comfortable with....
  13. havocsoftball37

For Trade 2 NIW B/O crazes for a NIW blackout

would you be willin to trade one of the 26s for a 50 hit 27oz b&o craze ?? just askin...thanks
  14. havocsoftball37

you still playin with tim kdogg? how have yall done this year? i havent been on a ball field since i went to superdraft in fl in jan....ready to play some ball
  15. havocsoftball37

look on ssaasoftball.com there is a tournys held in new bern all the time...show up to the field and see if anybody will pick ya up....or talk to some of the guys around the base there are a few teams from the havelock area