1. H

Fake ultimate weapons

We can but finding decent ones is tough
  2. H

Fake ultimate weapons

Is it a raw materials sourcing issue?
  3. H

Fake ultimate weapons

That was my thoughts. It’s just the best bat we can use in the 2 leagues I play in
  4. H

Fake ultimate weapons

So recently we noticed some differences in some ultimate weapons all bought directly from reputable retailers. Visually they look almost identical except the weight stamp on the bottom of the bat is a base shape instead of a circle and the “D” logo is tribal looking. Feel and sound these are...
  5. H

cooperstown slowpitch tournaments

just wondering if they do any tournaments in or around Cooperstown NY. would like to play in one this year
  6. H

Need some advice

Ordered the horween should be here next week can't wait. Gloves are more addictive than bats imo I find my self browsing glove daily now And coming up with crazy rationalizations for why I should get them hahaha so far I have restraint Thank you all for the advice much appreciated
  7. H

Need some advice

Just wondering why I'm very ignorant to glove stuff
  8. H

Need some advice

I have the opportunity to vet one of these 2 Rawlings 3.0 Limited Edition Heart Of The Hide First Base 13″ Slowpitch Glove-PRODCTBG rawlings horween heart of the hide 13 firstbase mitt What are the major differences I play slow pitch and modified I like a deep pocket so bigger the better Is...
  9. H

Gloveworks

Thank you all I will be placing the order soon
  10. H

Gloveworks

thinking about ordering a 1st base mitt from them. Have a few questions Is the quality good? What is the difference if any between kip and the steer hide? Thanks in advance
  11. H

Single wall metal ASA bat recommendations?

The steel is the best you can get I have had one 28oz we played 3 years with ice cold weather hard balls bat still has a ton of pop
  12. H

1st base gloves for slowpitch

Will shoot you a pm
  13. H

Thanks much appreciated reply
  14. H

That's a nice glove how is the pocket? Is it deep?
  15. H

Just wondering what the options are. all I seem to see is fast pitch built for females. Looking for something with a deep pocket 13in and up. If you have pics post em up