Recent content by HipHop615

1. H

Looking to play Glendale or Burbank (SoCal)

That's a good idea; I'll have to do that! Thanks Good idea, I appreciate it!
  2. H

I've lived here in Glendale for a year but I don't know the area that well. Not sure where the community college is but I'm sure I can find it fine. Do you know if the league does a Free Agent list?
  3. H

Moved to Glendale last year and have Tuesday and Thursday nights free for the most part if anyone needs a sub. I used to play in Simi Valley but too far of a commute all the time. Looking for primarily coed but down for men’s as well. I feel i am pretty utility. I play Wednesday and pitch and...
  4. H

For Sale Anderson TechZilla Model 011021 ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat 29 Oz

Price Dropped and now shipping included
  5. H

For Sale Miken Mega Maniac MSMM Titan Elemental USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat 28 Oz

I understand that; I know that softball is it's own community and yall like to take care of each other as I have played for 15 years or so and I have bought and sold 20 bats on here (a few years back). As I said previously I'm ok with people telling me my price is high I guess but when they...
  6. H

For Sale Demarini Juggernaut ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat 30 Oz

NO rattle, Price drop to $110
  7. H

For Sale Miken Mega Maniac MSMM Titan Elemental USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat 28 Oz

And I am way ok with people letting me know what is up, it is more so in the manner it is done. When someone is just rude for no reason and act like I killed their unborn child because of an asking price on a bat then its a bit uncalled for thats all
  8. H

For Sale Easton SSR2 Speed XL, Stealth Plus SCN 6, SCN12, Stealth SCN9 Comp

PM Sent; sorry for delay I concur; I guess some people enjoy to be this way and attempt to bring others down with them. I don't understand living that way but to each their own.
  9. H

no thanks; you messaged me on Facebook as well. Not selling for that cheap.
  10. H

That's what I am saying; at least I am not the only one who got that vibe. Appreciate it!