Looking to play Glendale or Burbank (SoCal)

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
Moved to Glendale last year and have Tuesday and Thursday nights free for the most part if anyone needs a sub. I used to play in Simi Valley but too far of a commute all the time. Looking for primarily coed but down for men’s as well. I feel i am pretty utility. I play Wednesday and pitch and play for my work in Burbank on Monday’s and play 3rd and outfield. Looking at maybe tournaments too if a good fit.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Glendale city league is real nice. Fields are up above glendale community college. Played there for years

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
Glendale city league is real nice. Fields are up above glendale community college. Played there for years

I've lived here in Glendale for a year but I don't know the area that well. Not sure where the community college is but I'm sure I can find it fine. Do you know if the league does a Free Agent list?

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I've lived here in Glendale for a year but I don't know the area that well. Not sure where the community college is but I'm sure I can find it fine. Do you know if the league does a Free Agent list?

Yes, i believe they do. But your best bet is go up there and hang out during league and hope to catch on with someone.

ShortYellowBus

I’d contact the LD through the customer service email or phone number if that League has a website.

If your on the field, ask the umpires or scorekeepers. Have your information ready to hand out.

They can point you in the direction of teams that struggle finding players.

I’ve been contacted many times by my LD with someone’s contact information. Every time I followed up with that contact, I found a superstar.

Good luck!

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
I’d contact the LD through the customer service email or phone number if that League has a website.

If your on the field, ask the umpires or scorekeepers. Have your information ready to hand out.

They can point you in the direction of teams that struggle finding players.

I’ve been contacted many times by my LD with someone’s contact information. Every time I followed up with that contact, I found a superstar.

Good luck!

That's a good idea; I'll have to do that! Thanks

Yes, i believe they do. But your best bet is go up there and hang out during league and hope to catch on with someone.

Good idea, I appreciate it!

r8dr_rider

Check out the meetup app. There are plenty of leagues that post games on there. Also PM me I have a team Wednesday nights in Duarte. Sometimes we need pick up players