Recent content by hitnpeas

1. hitnpeas

Combat rep?

I am still having nightmares from the piss rocket that you yanked at me.... emd
  2. hitnpeas

Combat rep?

I need one.... :dunno:
  3. hitnpeas

LTB GnR's....

Got what I needed, thanks....
  4. hitnpeas

LTB GnR's....

The OG who makes these still have em available or do I have to buy em on Ebay/Amazon..... Need some for our baseball teams.
  5. hitnpeas

Looking for a youth Combat 30/20 or 29/19

Pm sent.... I have a bunch of quality youth bats I can move. Lmk....
  6. hitnpeas

**** Who can re-lace / restore 2 A2002's for me?****

I have 2 gloves that I kept from H.S. and want them restored by someone that knows how to bring a glove back to life. One will need more work than the other but both at a minimum need full relace, conditioning. The more used of the 2 will need some padding added. Who is the go to guy to help me...
  7. hitnpeas

For Sale/Trade SEEING IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST kids bb bASEBALL BATS

Video or it didn't happen.... :banned:
  8. hitnpeas

Help needed.... Find this young lady a bat?

12 almost 13 so playing 12u this fall and I guess 13u in the spring....
  9. hitnpeas

More good info thanks.... She has been facing some pretty good speeds from 46'. What is the pitching distance for FP? :o Bustos CF3/CF4 Combat Virus Easton Extended
  10. hitnpeas

32 or 33 sounds like the way to go. Thanks guys..... I appreciate the help.
  11. hitnpeas

She is 5'7" / 120lbs She also plays basketball/volleyball and runs like a gazelle....haha
  12. hitnpeas

Nah, I didn't get banned....haha! Guys thanks for all the great offers and I believe I have answered all the pm's that were sent. Based on her being a tall/skinny/athletic almost 13 y/o, do yall suggest a 31/21 or 32/22. People have sent some nice offers and several offering to actually donate...
  13. hitnpeas

Hey guys, I need help as I am trying to help out a friend of mine. His DD has played baseball for 8 years with our boys team and at 13U is making the switch to softball. Problem is I am out of the loop as to what we should be after. She is tall and skinny (5'7"/120lbs) but swings right with the...
  14. hitnpeas

For Sale New thread of Replica Sunglasses

pm sent lmk....Thanks
  15. hitnpeas

LTB 26 or 27oz SCN17BH

I have a 26oz ready to go. Can get it out to Tyler asap!! lmk..... Has the new stamp.