Recent content by hlsiii

1. hlsiii

2020 Crush

340537, 2020 USSSA Endloaded Crush - (shiny finish). Just took the wrapper off this weekend. Hit a mix of Classic M's and 44/375's. Bat is very hot out of the wrapper. Many off the top of the fence and quite a few over a 300 foot fence. Not much bp is needed with this bat, it is truly...
  2. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Glad to hear you are liking the bat. Did you notice the metallic sound upon contact. Its not on every swing. Can you repost the link for the bp video.
  3. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

My 26oz is starting to open up after about 15-20 more swings. Good things yet to come with bat. Hope everyone is well and can play or take bp.
  4. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Like to check out your video of the Crush 21 USA/ASA
  5. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Got a chance to take more swings this morning with the Crush 21. After a 5-6 week break. I have to say this bat is hitting the 52/275's extremely well. Both my buddy and I hit a few over the fence with this bat. There should be no concern on the performance and how this bat will handle the...
  6. hlsiii

That's supposed to be BP. Not no below.

That's supposed to be BP. Not no below.
  7. hlsiii

G,. How goes it? Haven't heard as much about Canada and this Covid-19, I hope you guys are ok...

G,. How goes it? Haven't heard as much about Canada and this Covid-19, I hope you guys are ok up there. They finally shut down the county parks middle of this week. I had about 5 to 6 teammates show up for a little no the last two weekends. For only putting about 40-50 swings on the bat...
  8. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Actually, the 26oz Fury and 26 oz Crush 21 feels close in weight comparison . The Fury was an 11" barrel. The Crush 21 is a 12" barrel..
  9. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

When I get home I will do a quick test to see if the weighting feels the same. My last Fury - I kept it. Even though Harvey put a nice crack in it for me. I should tell him he owes me a signature bat. Lol
  10. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

I just took the wrapper off the barrel, these were the first swings. It will be fun. Once my left shoulder feels a little better.
  11. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Here is the video from last weeks swings. I was hitting Dudley - Thunder Hy Cons, U-trip Classic M Plus balls. .52 / 275's.
  12. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Looks like as of today the state of Florida has closed over 150 parks. Glad I got some swings in yesterday.
  13. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

PM sent your way.
  14. hlsiii

Mizuno Crush ASA?

Here are my initial thoughts on the Crush 21. After taking the wrapper off and hitting 15 - 20 balls in the first round, the bat feels to be about .50 oz enloaded. So not super heavy. The barrel is 12" so it took me a little bit getting used to the feel as I am mainly used to swinging a more...
  15. hlsiii

2020 Primo ASA Stamp

Anyone have any input on why Miken has utilized a USA stamp, in stead of an ASA stamp? The logo behind the text is the same as the ASA stamp. I looked in the ASA section didn't see any mention of the change.