Recent content by hockeymack17

1. hockeymack17

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

feeling kinda bad for these guys right now... any word if they got another package? ya i didnt get in this year but this kinda ****s it up it for everyone!! i know its about giving yada yada yada and i might get bashed for this but if you know you can't meet the requirements dont sign up with...
  2. hockeymack17

For Sale garmin Golf Logix range finder

anyone know how this thing works? TTT
  3. hockeymack17

Foooorreee!!
  4. hockeymack17

For Sale 5th Gen ipod nano

gotta be some interest here?!?!
  5. hockeymack17

i bought this used and never had the time to take it out on the course. ill take $35 OBO shipped
  6. hockeymack17

For Sale 5th Gen ipod nano

I have a 5th gen i pod nano i bought for my girl but she never uses it so i guess i'll unload it here. Like i said before it has very little use and no scratches. Will come with the charging cable and im guessing you dont want the air buds but i can add htem. It is aslo an 8gb. Ill take $45...
  7. hockeymack17

For Sale SCX22 and titan reload

the titan is 27.5 and both bats are returnable
  8. hockeymack17

For Sale SCX22 and titan reload

scx22 is a28 oz with some end cap wear but nothing is loose and it has the stitching intact. the reload has some wear webbing and rattle but then again gimmie a worth that dosnt. both bats returnable but no slips. looking at eff it ill take $65 OBO .. LMK also taking offers on the glove...
  9. hockeymack17

For Sale Tiffany & Co watch box

$.07 in PP lmk
  10. hockeymack17

For Sale acer tablet

no trADES . also, wont send first..heres more of my feedback http://forums.softballfans.com/search.php?searchid=28570159
  11. hockeymack17

For Sale acer tablet

i can email or send them to your cell.
  12. hockeymack17

For Sale acer tablet

gotta acer 500 tablet i never use... had for over 6 months first 100$$$90 takes it...comes with 2 screen protectors here ity is at best buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computers-Promotions/Acer-Iconia-A500-Tablet/pcmcat239100050005.c?id=pcmcat239100050005 small scratch in the corner...
  13. hockeymack17

LTB LTB Old video games. Nintendo, Super Nintendo and N64

i got somthing like 45-50 NES games and maybe 25 SNES games... what games are you looking for? i also have both systems *** i also buy NES and SNES games so if OG passes on your stuff send me a follow up PM!***
  14. hockeymack17

LTB Looking for a GPS

message me tomorrow and maybe we can work somthing out.. I gotta tomtom that ive had a year and bearly ever use and ill look into the map info stuff tonight and let you know when i get ur message
  15. hockeymack17

For Sale 2013 Reebok Zig Quag Turfs

stretch them to a 12.5 and ill take'em!:(