Recent content by HooterHunter

1. HooterHunter

Louisville Slugger Returns

I don't know if everybody knows, but they moved from MS to OR. Of course, now there are returns that are lost in transit, or they have not processed! I guess we should have learned a long time ago (Broken Xenos and One-X Recall), but we didn't! Kids still love the bats!
  2. HooterHunter

HS Team Fundraiser

They are in Richland County....they were one game away from the Final Four last year. They lost in Regional Championship to defending state champions. They have a good program, two good coaches and a great supporting community. They just don't have a lot of money. They had to rebuild...
  3. HooterHunter

HS Team Fundraiser

My daughters HS team in Ohio is in a small district, non-revenue sport. They are having a dinner and silent auction. Their catchers gear is 5 year old baseball gear. Do any of you guys that have been around a long time know if any major manufacturers donate to teams like this? Any reps know...
  4. HooterHunter

For Sale/Trade Mako Torque 34/24

One of my 16U girls bought this bat a couple months ago and hates it. She would sell it for $300, or trade it for a Demarini in 33" range (CF7 or CF8) http://imageshack.com/a/img908/6121/FigIBw.jpg PM me, or text any offers 419-577-9743
  5. HooterHunter

Louisville Slugger Xeno FPXN150

My daughter has had them all, and has an LXT, but she only has maybe 60 swings on this new 15 Xeno, and the ball really flys. She hit one yesterday about 240 ft into the wind that went out.
  6. HooterHunter

33/23 '14 LXT trade for Xeno 33/23, or 33/22

Daughter has an LXT she would be willing to trade for a Xeno in 33, if anybody is interested. I can send pics and post pics later today. She does not like the end-loaded option anymore. Bat is in very good shape, not a lot of swings on it. It has been a bag loader!
  7. HooterHunter

For Sale Xeno 33/22 Purple and grey

Anybody have a used one that you want to sell...DD has immediate need for this bat. Has LXT but hates it!
  8. HooterHunter

Ltb 30/20

Anybody have a nice 30/20 composite bat reasonable?
  9. HooterHunter

For Sale Xeno-Phenix-Synergy

Price on a Phenix.....?
  10. HooterHunter

Fastpitch Logo Update

No, we would pay for logo update...I did not intend for it to come out like that!
  11. HooterHunter

Fastpitch Logo Update

We are having 2 sets of uniforms made, and we have a logo that needs help. It was used for screen prints first, second it is boring, and 3rd, we are sub dying it using purple in our jerseys, can anybody work on this and set it in a tiff or jpeg set up? We are working with a limited budget...
  12. HooterHunter

Hoapa Bat tester

I would not hold my breath waiting!!
  13. HooterHunter

For Sale/Trade Worth 2 Legit Orange 33

Bat has been Traded!
  14. HooterHunter

For Sale Xeno-Phenix-Synergy

What's the low on the Phenix?
  15. HooterHunter

For Sale/Trade 2014 32/22 Easton Mako

My daughter that plays 12U loves her purple Xeno.....have not swung the new one yet! She swings a 32, but could easily handle a 33.