Fastpitch Logo Update

HooterHunter

Addicted to Softballfans
We are having 2 sets of uniforms made, and we have a logo that needs help. It was used for screen prints first, second it is boring, and 3rd, we are sub dying it using purple in our jerseys, can anybody work on this and set it in a tiff or jpeg set up? We are working with a limited budget! All I have is PDF of the logo!

Last edited:

sjury

The Old Man
What I got out of that is, ... We have a crappy logo, and we want someone to make it cool for free so I can shop it around to the cheapest bidder.

By the way, a PDF of a logo is better to work with in Illustrator then a JPEG. Anyone that is using a JPEG to print your uniforms from isn't a place you want doing your stuff.

Like Mikaka said what are you looking for? Someone to do a logo? Or someone to do the whole enchilada? Artists don't work for free, it's bad business, but so e companies will include the logo cost in the jerseys. More info is needed.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I understood what he was looking for by reading the post; it wasn't that hard to comprehend. Nowhere in his post did he say he wanted a "free logo." Just saying!