Recent content by Hors3pills

1. Hors3pills

Looking for tips on my horrible swing mechanics

Lol. This one was a joke. The ones where I'm outside are real, unfortunately. And the softball ones are real as well
  2. Hors3pills

I'm not a lefty. Where'd you get that idea?
  3. Hors3pills

Okay fellas, I've taken some of your advice and let's see if I've improved any. Here's the new video http://youtu.be/fZOjKGNL2Zk
  4. Hors3pills

lol. Bryce Harper is from my town, actually. I should just ask him. Although I think he's probably busy these days.
  5. Hors3pills

http://youtu.be/3BOw1kRaqAg I know what most of you will say already is "you need more power from your legs". I can read all day and night everything you're supposed to do when you swing, but I think that a picture's worth a 1000 words. times what, 30 fps? how many words is that? Anyway, can...
  6. Hors3pills

Who backs up where? Situation from last night brings this up...

Here's a useful website for ya... http://www.youth-athlete.org/blog/page/Softball-Defense.aspx
  7. Hors3pills

My Brand New Bat has a Rattle. What Do I Do?

Good to know. I waited too long to get this bat just to send it back and wait another few weeks. Plus this bat hits like a monkey so I'd like to keep it for awhile
  8. Hors3pills

My Brand New Bat has a Rattle. What Do I Do?

Just bought a Worth Mayhem Booger and within the first 10 swings it developed a pretty noticeable rattle. Still hits great, but what should I do? Is it that big of a deal to have a rattle in a bat? Would an ump get on my case about it? Should I make use of the warranty? I can't find anything...
  9. Hors3pills

For Sale/Trade Attn nerds: I got comics.

I've got these still available
  10. Hors3pills

Bat Reviews

Think about it this way: who posts reviews of bats? People that love them and want to advertise and people that hate them . So you'll never really get an honest answer. There's usually very few in between opinions. If someone thought that it was average, they probably wouldn't post anything
  11. Hors3pills

Bats with super thin handle suggestions?

It's not the same. I have a combat with a redone grip and it still feels thick. But my Green Mayhem is perfect
  12. Hors3pills

Bats with super thin handle suggestions?

UPDATE: just got a Worth Booger 26 oz. that is perfect. Slightly end loaded, really thin handle. awesome
  13. Hors3pills

Defense > offense

You need good Defense to hit well IMO. Long innings out on the field, missed plays, and dropped balls keeps the team's morale low. However, when somebody makes a diving catch or a quick 123 inning or a double play, the team gets a morale boost and keeps the energy going throughout the lineup.
  14. Hors3pills

For Sale OG syn+ scx23

Last chance!
  15. Hors3pills

For Sale OG syn+ scx23

Nobody wants this bat?