2. HotCornerMike

For Sale Rawlings Mask

May be interested in this, ill get back to you
  3. HotCornerMike

Ummmm, what happened

Do they make a U-trip only version?
  4. HotCornerMike

For Sale/Trade 2 Combats 1 Easton

Get out of here you creep. How have you been?
  5. HotCornerMike

For Sale/Trade DS Plague and OG Gear Virus

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1426968
  6. HotCornerMike

For Sale/Trade 2 Combats 1 Easton

Gating back into softball after a little layoff and they went and changed all the bat rules on me. Trying to scrape up some cash to buy a new bat 26oz Gear Virus 1000 hits but still super solid, no return - $50 28oz Dan Smith Plague 80-100 hits, small webbing, return/no receipt - SOLD 27oz...
  7. HotCornerMike

Ummmm, what happened

Ok. Which out of the G4 Plague and the U-Trip DB is more balanced?
  8. HotCornerMike

Ummmm, what happened

What do you mean the 2015 is a 1.20? Aren't all U-Trip bats 1.20, or did that change?
  9. HotCornerMike

Ummmm, what happened

2016 derby boys or anything after 2013?
  10. HotCornerMike

Ummmm, what happened

Hey guys. I've been out of softball for about 3 years now and I'm about to join a new league. They are saying bats must be marked with new U-trip sticker, so I'm in the market for a new bat since I can't swing my JM Plague. I have a DS Plague that I just couldn't get into because of the end...
  11. HotCornerMike

Took one to the head tonight

How did it hit you on the side of the head. Keep looking at the ball, that's what the metal bars are for. Don't want to catch one in the side of the neck and get a brain hemorrhage. Glad your ok.
  12. HotCornerMike

2013 Oakland Athletics Thread

I think it would be too big of a hole to get out of if they sucked it up for a decade. Other teams have that freedom because they are in 1 team markets, so when they start doing good again everyone returns.
  13. HotCornerMike

We can't even petition them to play on a baseball field
  14. HotCornerMike

Now we start playing real teams again. This could be a fun year if we season sweep the Astros
  15. HotCornerMike

Damn I love these A's. Not like a few years ago when they were down by 1 or 2 and you had no hope of ever coming back. Getting me a gold glove on Friday :D