howland937
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Give me a call ...i lost your number

Jimmie Bee - 304-488-7205
    Airtight/Titan
    Should of batted you more 4-5th because of your average.
    It was hard to judge that because you did damage in the tail end 8th also.
    And it was really hard to bat you guys out of the top of the lineup.
    I experimented on the Mkays farm team batted a bunch of you on top ,it worked
    real good right up to the point the 6789 guys quit hitting in the 567 innings.
    The games that the lineup got diverse with Rocky/Lester/Scotty batting leadoff
    you saw the big scores 20+ runs.Which at that point you get the 5-5 ABS.
    Verses the stacked lineups you might bat 3-4 times.
    Looking at the comps more see what I can get over the winter,big rumor is most of the leagues USSSA will go to 275-325 comp .I would be shocked if the city leagues keep using 440.

But I have been collecting some eastons stealths/mikens/worths.
    Excited about SCN2 reissue.Not giving up the Alloys especially if they
    kill (do away this season with live balls)the 440s in leu of 275.
    We were really happy with the team I have the clippings from the Akoolies and Aces wins.
    That was almost as good as winning the league.I think in hindsite it was bigger because
    the 2005 perfect season did not stay with me that long.If we got a actual pitcher
    that could make the games that would help a ton.
    You were one of our better players,we had close to 15 to 20 HRS which I have never been on a summer team that did that.You figure that we were getting beat 11-2 by Akoolies that July game that Ralph knocked in 2 RBIs ,got you guys all fired up
    and we won 21-11.Thats a lot of runs to get in 2 innings.
    yeah, i know its hard to keep up with...i was just giving you a hard time really. i do know there was one game when i had a couple homeruns, went 5-5 and had 11 RBI in that game. I played in a tourny over there in the fall...Kind of a tune-up before we went to Indy for the National tournament. I hit one out on the front diamond that one hopped the front of Wendy's. I hit ok over there sometimes, and i think i had a decent average. but you never did see me really get hot
    Wondering how many RBIs you had ? Looking at these scores today,I saved clippings
    even on some of the losses we got 15 runs a game.Last year when we lost it was under 10 ussually. I know you had some games with 4-8 RBIs. Spread that out thats 40 rbis
    for season ,I may stop past Ralphs let him do somehomework ,he loves stats.I been little
    busy this fall/winter working.
    Hopefully if the economy does not tank further we will do it again next year.Me and Ralph were talking about the Akoolies
    game today .We were real happy with the team.It went better than I expected.Like to get a pitcher for next year.
    Liked Digger and Jeremy but they were busy a lot .Know they did not like sundays because they got up 5am monday.
    I have a video on myspace if you get a chance ,you can see Matt hitting,Scotty popping up,Grunny.My computer tanked in september I imagine I lost some picts.Also I am making a calendar of team 2010 if you want one.
    Yes that was the big problem was that Nichole left out walks on some games and HRS,I am seeing W's on some of the
    lineups.Afraid that I might be giving you guys hits when the walks were not recorded just a line.The Hrs was a major
    concern on some guys because some of you got them and I had to remember after the game.With everything going on
    it was hard to remember.I was just glad to have a scorekeeper.She did good.
    I still need to do Mike,Jeremy. Kyle was at about 11 of the games and had more abs plus I batted him 2-3 a lot.
    Early in the year I had you 6-7th that hindsight being 20/20 affected your atbats and you missed 2/3 games probably 10/12 more abs. Think your hitting spoke for itself,there were several games where we got 20+ runs so I know many of you
    had 40+ RBIS also.Pretty sure had you had the 10-12 more abs you would of got on 40times or 40hits.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…