Recent content by ichiromoco

1. ichiromoco

ASA Interesting play

Who celebrates a base hit in men's slow pitch softball? That being said my guess is.....it is interference without a play being made, ball is dead at that point and runners are placed where they would have advanced in umpires judgement. So if that was winning run then game over. Now if catcher...
  2. ichiromoco

USSSA Intentionally walking into dug out for an out to end the inning.

Yes that was his intent. As soon as the last out in the bottom of an inning is made if there is any time left a new inning starts so they were trading 1 out for 3.
  3. ichiromoco

Yes that is exactly how I interpreted it and explained it to the poster who could not comprehend. And no this does not happen a lot down 2 runs as the home team with at least one runner on base. On any decent team you would go for the win there. Then again no decent team would intentionally walk...
  4. ichiromoco

You don't even understand the OP's concept. He wasn't trying to lose. He wanted to get that inning over so they could bat again in the bottom of the final inning. In other words trade 1 out for three more with time running down. I guess it could work depending on the other teams lineup and...
  5. ichiromoco

Why didn't you just hit and win the game? You were down two and now have at least one guy on with the intentional walk. Hit the ball and score more runs.
  6. ichiromoco

LTB 2011 or 2012 Z1k Usssa bal

getting irritated at this point I know people have these
  7. ichiromoco

monday bump again
  8. ichiromoco

I don't think it's that they are fragile. it's because only 20 people still log on to this board.
  9. ichiromoco

ASA Rule Interpretation or Judgement Call

This would be irritating as a player for sure and I've seen this with one umpire working and nothing can be done.. I've even seen the umpire say well the part of the bag it hit was foul to cover himself. I don't understand why you would leave R1 on 3rd base though. I would have judged whether...
  10. ichiromoco

ASA What would you rule?

What am I missing. You never mentioned which sanction this is. I believe ASA an infielder must make the appeal. Other sanctions anyone on defense or a coach can make an appeal. Other than that I'm stumped. Edit: I see it's listed as ASA. Therefore an outfielder cannot appeal. I have no idea...
  11. ichiromoco

ASA What would you rule?

I don't believe live ball appeal or dead ball appeal changes the result. Run Scores. Inning over after 3rd out on appeal. I seem to recall years ago it made a difference if it was live ball appeal vs dead ball. I could be wrong but believe there is no difference anymore and run scores.
  12. ichiromoco

monday bump
  13. ichiromoco

What would you do?

Then remedy is umpire puts runners where he deemed they would have been after he screwed up. Pretty sure we know where that would be based on his "game over" comment. You must have been on the offensive side of this because yes.. the runners should know better. You can disagree all you want.