ilyk2win's latest activity

• ilyk2win
    Balls in USSSA tourneys here are always an issue. Multiple HR's permitted but one new ball per game and then what seems to be a 4 y/o...
  • ilyk2win
    Looks promising. I am happy with the construct thus far; no egos bigger than the team. There will be a learning curve for sure with...
  • ilyk2win
    He did his best to get to 4 teams knowing the rain was going to shorten it. Unfortunately, our game was the last one in that round and...
  • ilyk2win
    Probably the paint
  • ilyk2win
    Played another tourney here in NJ where the TD used 2 different balls for the same tourney.......what I fathom were the "bad batch" Pro...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win reacted to jbo911's post in the thread 2024 Challenge Cup with Like Like.
    It's not hard to say it has to be in front of the rubber. It hurts me because my screwball breaks in on righties, but I'm a big boy and...
  • ilyk2win
    ZN's will hardly be the solution if it's below 80* Deader than Pro M, but still very hard esp the colder it is
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win reacted to TWmccoy's post in the thread Hard cores are ruining USSSA softball with Angry Angry.
    Played a tourny here in CO yesterday. It wasn't really hot, but it wasn't cold either. Wind was blowing out hard at times. Most teams...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread Under the radar bats.
    TBH I wouldn't do it for $30 unless I lived within 10 minutes. I get $60/game for Sunday morning league DH, but they rarely are an hour...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread Under the radar bats.
    In fairness, it'd be a full time job to keep up on the bats with the market so flooded, and now even bats look similar, meaning same...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread 2024 Challenge Cup.
    The fact that the idea of using a screen is in anyone's mind should be the writing on the wall that something is severely wrong! It is...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread 2024 Challenge Cup.
    Bats made for avg dudes in their 60's being swung by meat heads in their 40's resulted in a bombfest you say? :eek: Been saying this...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread Stang's running thread.
    I've heard of it, even believe it, just personally never experienced it. And thanks to osteoarthritis in my knees, I never will.
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread DC41 Supermax.
    Most modern ASA bats will break rather quickly using that senior ball (44/375?) anyway. I have better performance with my 220 USSSA...
  • ilyk2win
    ilyk2win replied to the thread Stang's running thread.
    Do you Mike and good luck. But where's all that running getting you? 🤷‍♂️ 👨‍🦼🤪