Recent content by J-Dub17

1. J-Dub17

Well i'm surprised that mike got on that team. He was trying to get on that team for years. I...

Well i'm surprised that mike got on that team. He was trying to get on that team for years. I guess he bribed them with bats. I don't care. How did you guys do against Fire. I know that you were missing a few players so that really hurt the roster. Was Mike acting like he was the ****, now...
  2. J-Dub17

Hey bud just letting you guys know that we got here safely. Finally, that is one long ass...

Hey bud just letting you guys know that we got here safely. Finally, that is one long ass flight. it sucks even more went you can't sleep cause you are nervous. how is everything back in the BO. Hey don't forget to get my pullover from andy or mike. talk to you later bud. The DUB
  3. J-Dub17

Abe on the east coast at the moment need your cell number again Shaw told me you wanted me to...

Abe on the east coast at the moment need your cell number again Shaw told me you wanted me to call you. We're gonna be here for about a month and then we are coming back. Gotta do the whole family thing. As soon as i get your number though i'll give you a call.
  4. J-Dub17

hey bud what is the ball situation like in washington. need the info. trying to see about...

hey bud what is the ball situation like in washington. need the info. trying to see about getting on a team out in town and getting to play with you again. somebody has to watch you at third base. well get back at me when you get the chance bud.
  5. J-Dub17

hey abby getting ready to pcs back to the states looking forward to getting with you and sara...

hey abby getting ready to pcs back to the states looking forward to getting with you and sara for some dinner and playing some ball. the tourney was fun just exhausting as you all ready know. there is like shaw said also a lot of drama that is going on off the field. keep in touch kid, i'll...